Horror Aficionados discussion

New Releases > Lizzie Borden.... and Zombies?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Verstraete (christine_verstraete) | 11 comments I guess I never posted here! It's hard to keep up with it all. :)

Just in time for Halloween... What if Lizzie Borden did it... because she had no other choice? (Print and Kindle, Kindle Unlimited)

Every family has its secrets…

One hot August morning in 1892, Lizzie Borden picked up an axe and murdered her father and stepmother. Newspapers claim she did it for the oldest of reasons: family conflicts, jealousy and greed. But what if her parents were already dead? What if Lizzie slaughtered them because they’d become... zombies?

http://getbook.at/LizzieBordenZombieH...

Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter by C.A. Verstraete

message 2: by John (new)

John (jrd1st) Lol, why not? I'll try it. :)

message 3: by Matt (new)

Matt Wanicur (mattwanicur) | 23 comments I wasn't all that impressed by "Pride, prejudice, and zombies", even though I continued reading the series. But this could be interesting...

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6725 comments Matt wrote: "I wasn't all that impressed by "Pride, prejudice, and zombies", even though I continued reading the series. But this could be interesting..."

I didn't enjoy "Pride, Prejudice and Zombies" as much as I thought I would either but I agree, this one could be interesting.