Camp Half-Blood! discussion

Role-Play > The Forest

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 96 comments Mod
The forest.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments *Waits for Chris & Hailey"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey. didn't thought you were this fast." Hailey looked around and wonder. "Where's Chris!"

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "She's coming" Alex said well slouching against the nearest tree despite the Dryads complains.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. Better be qiuck before someone sees us." Hailey saw the tree."And try not to touch the trees. They complain."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"No we didn't" Hailey said to Chris.

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Don't be modest Hailey...We beat missy monster-butt-kicker here by A LOT!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"haha. okay let's go." Hailey said walking in the woods

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's go already!"

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Alright, where to?" Alex said looking around, then adding "How about we go to the river by the east side of the forest"

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "I don't know, I couldn't find her" Alex replied "She seemed nice"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"i thunk she still haven't finish." Hailey said. Even though she still thinking if she had changed her mind.

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex began to walk towards the the small river to the east an motions for her friends to follow "So" Alex said "What's is your story?" she said meaning the the whole Demi God thing. Every one who ends up at this camp has some what of a crazy story..

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "I mean, I guess I don't want her to feel alone but I looked at all the tables in the Dinning Hall and the bathroom and couldn't find her. I will find bad if she was just late to dinner or something"

message 15: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments I gtg be back later! by

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye Chris!" Hailey shout back." i'll see you tomorrow!"

message 17: by Cinder (new)

Cinder Harper (pineappleofpizzaland) | 57 comments Kai walks into the forest and lays down on the grass in a small clearing making one small rainbow over his hand "Finally"