#AYEARATHON discussion

November 2016 - Debut Authors > November - To Be Read (TBR)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (last edited Oct 25, 2016 05:07AM) (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
What are you guy's planning on reading?

I'm not sure if I'll actually be reading any Debut Authors, but I'll look at some Debut authors list(https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/7...) and then I'll peruse my library and see what they have.

So for now my TBR just has Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1) by Kendare Blake This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1) by Victoria Schwab as you can tell I just went with books that came out this year.

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 142 comments my tbr is The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse and Rich and Pretty by Rumaan Alam ... I also have a 2017 arc that looks like it's a debut novel coming out in jan so i'm gonna include that in this The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney .

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) My TBR at the moment:

A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1) by Jessica Cluess Into the Dim (Into the Dim, #1) by Janet B. Taylor A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1) by Brittany Cavallaro The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1) by Roshani Chokshi Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere, #1) by Heidi Heilig Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1) by Kerri Maniscalco The Thousandth Floor (The Thousandth Floor, #1) by Katharine McGee

Don't know if I'll get all those read, but I will try my best!

message 4: by Virginia (new)

Virginia (vlgrantham) | 10 comments This is my first month participating in the #yearathon! Below is my current TBR:

The Reader (Sea of Ink and Gold, #1) by Traci Chee The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1) by Evelyn Skye Burning Glass (Burning Glass, #1) by Kathryn Purdie

message 5: by CallMeSensei (new)

CallMeSensei I think I'm going to try to get through some ARCs:
Ninth City Burning by J. Patrick Black The Dolphin by Craig Bennett Hallenstein Sea of Lies An Espionage Thriller by Bradley West

And I also have:
The Reader (Sea of Ink and Gold, #1) by Traci Chee

message 6: by Meneniareads (new)

Meneniareads (nenia) | 93 comments My TBR:
Bipolar Superstar by Bipolar Superstar Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1) by Alwyn Hamilton Bookishly Ever After (Ever After, #1) by Isabel Bandeira

message 7: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (meprincessyoupeasant) | 3 comments My TBR right now is Foxlowe and Sleeping Giants.

Foxlowe by Eleanor Wasserberg Sleeping Giants (Themis Files, #1) by Sylvain Neuvel

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie I can't plan that far ahead, but I will finish The Morning They Came for Us Dispatches from Syria by Janine Di Giovanni and No One Knows by J.T. Ellison . I have to read Ready Player One by Ernest Cline for the student book club I am the advisor.

There will many others for the month....just can't plan right now!

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 40 comments I plan reading This Is Where It Ends, Nerve, The Boy in the Srtiped Pajamas.

message 10: by Maija (new)

Maija (maijavi) | 180 comments I have a few debut novels, but I'm not sure yet which ones I'm going to read, apart from Heroine Complex by Sarah Kuhn definitely!

The Debuts
Heroine Complex (Heroine Complex, #1) by Sarah Kuhn Roses and Rot by Kat Howard Borderline (The Arcadia Project, #1) by Mishell Baker Ninefox Gambit (The Machineries of Empire, #1) by Yoon Ha Lee

Non-Debuts, pubbed in 2016
Poison or Protect (Delightfully Deadly, #1) by Gail Carriger Jem and the Holograms, Volume 2 Viral by Kelly Thompson Jem and the Holograms, Volume 3 Dark Jem by Kelly Thompson Monstress, Volume 1 Awakening by Marjorie M. Liu

message 11: by Kati (last edited Oct 31, 2016 12:46AM) (new)

Kati | 16 comments These are the books I have on my TBR for the November AYearAThon:

A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1) by Brittany Cavallaro Blackhearts (Blackhearts, #1) by Nicole Castroman Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere, #1) by Heidi Heilig Bookishly Ever After (Ever After, #1) by Isabel Bandeira

message 12: by Jenny (new)

message 13: by Megan (last edited Nov 03, 2016 08:07PM) (new)

Megan (bootmega) | 20 comments Hoping to get through these three on my shelf to catch me up on my reading goal for the year!!!
The Love That Split the World
The Serpent King
Flawed

message 14: by Fatimah (new)

Fatimah (fai18) | 1 comments I'm going to read The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1) by Evelyn Skye

message 15: by Joy (new)

Joy Not sure I'll get to them this week, since I'm working on a couple book club books, but I found a couple 2016 debuts on my TBR:
The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper
Shelter

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I was really unsure what to read for November bc I didn't know who was a debut author and I also have loads to do for uni so it can't be too heavy - but then I just asked my local bookseller and she gave me this one : Wie alles begann

message 17: by Noseinabook (last edited Nov 06, 2016 08:29PM) (new)

Noseinabook (goodreadscomnoseinabook) | 55 comments I'm attempting NaNoWriMo this year so I'm not sure how much reading I will get done. I have Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1) by Alwyn Hamilton out from the library, so I'll try to get to it this week. :)

message 18: by BooksAmL (new)

BooksAmL | 47 comments I am planing to read a lot for this week but only have a few debut authors , and here they are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRZ-d...