What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book about witch cult, fbi agent investigating, psychic little girl

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heathercorine (new)

Heathercorine | 4 comments About a male FBI agent investigating something, ends up being about an evil witch who runs a cult, there is a female love interest with 2 kids, one of the kids has some psychic ability, FBI agent gets kidnapped by the witch at one point, there's a woman with both legs amputated who escapes from the cult

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34460 comments Mod
Heathercorine, what year did you read this book?

How do the hero and heroine meet?

Where is the heroine's husband/father of her children?

message 3: by Heathercorine (new)

Heathercorine | 4 comments Read this book a long time ago, maybe 15 years ago. Can't remember how they meet, or where the father of the children is, he might have been dead.

message 4: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1039 comments This book came to mind so I'll just throw it out there:

Escape to Witch Mountain

message 5: by Heathercorine (new)

Heathercorine | 4 comments Sorry that's not it. It was more focused on the FBI agent. Starts with him being called in from a fishing trip to investigate a murder/murders, and as he investigates more finds out it has something to do with an evil witch who has started a cult of witches. The little girls are more of side characters, them and their mother end up getting kidnapped by the witch cult at one point I think.

message 6: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1039 comments Good luck finding your book, sounds like something I'd like to read :D

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Heathercorine, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Heathercorine (new)

Heathercorine | 4 comments Haven’t found it yet, forgot about this post actually!