New Adult Book Club discussion

Mine for Now (Wild Love, #1)
This topic is about Mine for Now
Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #132 ~ Mine for Now (Wild Love #1) by Erika Kelly

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheala (last edited Dec 21, 2016 01:27PM) (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments #132
Title: Mine for Now (Wild Love #1)
Author: Erika Kelly
Genre: New Adult Contemporary
Heat Level: Moderate-hot
Formats ~ Mobi
Copies ~ 20 (Sent out by NABC)
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Synopsis:

From the award-winning author of the Rock Star Romance books comes a sizzling new series about the O’Donnell siblings. The pull of wild love is irresistible.

She’s had enough drama in her life.

Nicole O’Donnell is more than ready for the fresh start college offers. After a lifetime of trying to help her alcoholic mom and ex-boyfriend get sober, she’s finally learned her lesson: people don’t change. They certainly don’t change for her.

He can never leave his drama behind.

Thanks to his mom’s substance abuse issues, Dylan McCaffrey’s persona non grata in his hometown of Gun Powder, Colorado. So when he scores a free ride to the top university in the country, he’s determined to make something of this fresh start. But his mom has always relied on him, and she’s not handling his absence well at all. If he can just keep up his grades, pay her bills, and come home every break, he might be able to pull off this opportunity.

True love won’t be denied.

No matter how determined they are to steer clear of each other, their combustible connection explodes, especially when Nicole offers Dylan the one thing he can’t bear—hope. Once he has a taste of it—and the irresistible force of her—there’s no going back.

But when he falls too deeply, when he loses sight of his priorities, he might just lose it all.

-----------------------------------------------------
Please remember that you can only be signed up for three books at a time. We like to give everyone a fair opportunity to receive a copy. Also remember that you need to post your review within three weeks of receiving your copy of that book.

If you have outstanding reviews due, please be aware that you may not be able to sign up for new books, so please get those reviews in. Any questions please refer to the message you received from Micheala regarding this.

Also to be fair to everyone we cannot sign you up for a book via message. Please click the link below the synopsis of the book you want to review and write your email and the format for that book on the books personal thread.

If you did not like the book, please let us know via message on Goodreads so we can cross your name off our list. It is completely okay, not every book is for everyone, but we still need to know!

-----------------------------------------------------

Reviewers:

1. Meghan - mjfrazier28@gmail.com
2. Stacey - Staceynixon@aol.com
3. Paula - paulajwhite@sky.com
4. Natasha - natashacarver@hotmail.co.uk
5. H - hdeeswan@gmail.com
6. Felicia - Felixcat2002@cox.net
7. Felicia - phoenix.fj@gmail.com

8. Kiara - Kiara.griffin24@gmail.com / kgrif24@kindle.com - DNF
9. Francine - sanderff@hotmail.com
10. Claire - claire@themoynans.co.uk
11. Karin - zeljaouhari@aol.com / zeljaouhari_69@kindle.com
12. Svetoslava - svetoslavka1@gmail.com

Meghan | 82 comments Would like an opportunity to read and review. Thanks!
Mobi please - mjfrazier28@gmail.com

Stacey | 364 comments Would love to read sound a great read
Staceynixon@aol.com
Mobi x

Paula White | 115 comments paulajwhite@sky.com

Thanks

message 5: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 13 comments Yes please, natashacarver@hotmail.co.uk xx

message 6: by H (new) - rated it 4 stars

H swan (hdeeswan) | 74 comments Yes, please! Thanks! hdeeswan@gmail.com. Mobi.

Felicia Eddy (felicia71) | 97 comments Mobi please Felixcat2002@cox.net

Kat J (katjphoenix) | 378 comments Would love to review this book if possible. My email is phoenix.fj@gmail.com / mobi please.

message 9: by Kiara (new) - added it

Kiara (acapellaecho) | 29 comments For mobi: Kiara.griffin24@gmail.com / kgrif24@kindle.com if you need a kindle address :)

message 10: by Francine (new) - added it

Francine | 1 comments I would like to read and review Mine for Now (Wild Love #1) for Mobi- sanderff@hotmail.com Thanks!

Claire | 252 comments Claire.moynan@kindle.com or claire@themoynans.co.uk mobi please.

message 12: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5464 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 15th November (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 13: by Derna (new)

Claire wrote: "Claire.moynan@kindle.com or claire@themoynans.co.uk mobi please."

Sent

message 14: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 37 comments I would love to read this one. gubish6@gmail.com

message 15: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Carrie wrote: "I would love to read this one. gubish6@gmail.com"

Please post all outstanding reviews first

message 16: by Kiara (new) - added it

Kiara (acapellaecho) | 29 comments Wait so if we don't like the book you want us to not post a review??

Karin | 207 comments I would love to review this one:

My email is zeljaouhari@aol.com & incase you need my kindle emails it's zeljaouhari_69@kindle.com

message 18: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Kiara wrote: "Wait so if we don't like the book you want us to not post a review??"

If you're rating it 1-2 stars you don't HAVE to. It's your choice.

message 19: by Derna (new)

Karin wrote: "I would love to review this one:

My email is zeljaouhari@aol.com & incase you need my kindle emails it's zeljaouhari_69@kindle.com"

Sent

message 20: by Paula (last edited Oct 28, 2016 01:59AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

message 21: by Svetoslava (new)

Svetoslava Klaturova | 9 comments mobi please
svetoslavka1@gmail.com

Karin | 207 comments Thanks for the opportunity to review this book. I loved it. I left a review on both Amazon & Goodreads

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3NE0B2...

message 24: by Derna (new)

Svetoslava wrote: "mobi please
svetoslavka1@gmail.com"

Sent

Meghan | 82 comments Thank you for providing a copy of this book for review. I enjoyed it!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...