New Adult Book Club discussion

At This Moment (Of Love And Madness #1)
This topic is about At This Moment
Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #131 ~ At this Moment (Of Love And Madness #1) by Karen Cimms

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheala (last edited Nov 18, 2016 06:52PM) (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments #131
Title: At This Moment (Of Love And Madness #1)
Author: Karen Cimms
Genre: New Adult Contemporary
Heat Level: Moderate
Formats ~ Mobi sent straight to kindles please add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approved list.
Copies ~ 25 (Sent out by NABC)
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Giveaway ~ The author is kindly offering a signed copy of this book.
Anyone who anyone who RI&RI this book and posted their review on Goodreads and Amazon within three weeks will be entered into the drew for a chance to win a copy.

Synopsis:

Sometimes life gives you what you need, even if you don’t believe you deserve it. Kate Daniels wants it all—a big, crazy life, lots of kids, and an adoring husband. Someday. For now, she’ll be happy just to survive her first semester of college. Billy McDonald wants it all, too. Since the day he got his first guitar, he’s had one goal—to prove he’s worth something. His dream is so close, he can almost touch it. Thrown together during a freak snowstorm, Kate and Billy’s lives become permanently entwined. On the outside, they have nothing in common, but scars aren’t always visible and abuse doesn’t always leave a mark. Kate keeps the pain of her past buried, while Billy carries his like a weapon. In spite of finding love, Billy continues to be haunted by his childhood and tempted by the excesses of the music industry. He struggles to keep his career on track and his inner demons at bay, until one night, he makes a mistake that could cost him everything. Kate may have found her happily ever after, but for Billy, the nightmare has just begun. Set against a backdrop of heavy metal and emerging grunge, At This Moment is the first book in the Of Love and Madness trilogy. A love story that unfolds over twenty-five years, it’s the tale of two damaged people trying to make their way in the world without destroying themselves or each other in the process.

-----------------------------------------------------
Please remember that you can only be signed up for three books at a time. We like to give everyone a fair opportunity to receive a copy. Also remember that you need to post your review within three weeks of receiving your copy of that book.

If you have outstanding reviews due, please be aware that you may not be able to sign up for new books, so please get those reviews in. Any questions please refer to the message you received from Micheala regarding this.

Also to be fair to everyone we cannot sign you up for a book via message. Please click the link below the synopsis of the book you want to review and write your email and the format for that book on the books personal thread.

If you did not like the book, please let us know via message on Goodreads so we can cross your name off our list. It is completely okay, not every book is for everyone, but we still need to know!

-----------------------------------------------------

Reviewers:

1. Meghan - mjfrazier28@kindle.com
2. Nicole - catwoman0667_47@kindle.com
3. Paula - paulajwhite_0107@kindle.com
4. Markella - aki.n.costi_47@kindle.com
5. Ashleigh - ashleighw2710_67@kindle.com
6. JMV - D3alamo_35@kindle.com

Meghan | 82 comments I would love the opportunity to read & review this book. Thanks!
Mobi please- mjfrazier28@kindle.com

message 3: by Nicole (last edited Oct 24, 2016 07:39PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nicole Curry (colebowl91) | 82 comments Mobi to catwoman0667_47@kindle.com

Thanks!

message 4: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor Judd I would love the opportunity to read and review this book! Tjudd142@gmail.com

message 5: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Taylor wrote: "I would love the opportunity to read and review this book! Tjudd142@gmail.com"

I will need your kindle address please

Paula White | 115 comments paulajwhite_0107@kindle.com

Thanks

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Ney friedlander (sfried93) | 26 comments Would love the opportunity to read and review this book. Auburntiger0693@aol.com

message 8: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Susan wrote: "Would love the opportunity to read and review this book. Auburntiger0693@aol.com"

Kindle address please

message 9: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5260 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 15th November (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 10: by Markella (new)

Markella (ellacosti) I would love to read this book! My kindle email aki.n.costi_47@kindle.com

Ashleigh | 99 comments This sounds really interesting! I'd love to review it. My kindle email is ashleighw2710_67@kindle.com

message 12: by Derna (new)

Markella wrote: "I would love to read this book! My kindle email aki.n.costi_47@kindle.com"

Sent

message 13: by Derna (new)

Sent

message 14: by JMV (new) - rated it 4 stars

JMV (dboys) | 968 comments Is it to,late to request this?
D3alamo_35@kindle.com

message 16: by Lulu (new)

Lulu (lulufritz) | 785 comments If I don't have a kindle but use the app for pc is there a way to enter this one?

message 17: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Lulu wrote: "If I don't have a kindle but use the app for pc is there a way to enter this one?"

Yep. http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/13169/...

message 18: by Lulu (new)

Lulu (lulufritz) | 785 comments Great thanks.
I don't have a kindle email though and I noticed throughout the thread that it's what has been asked for. Does it have to be a kindle email?

message 19: by JMV (new) - rated it 4 stars

JMV (dboys) | 968 comments JMV wrote: "Is it to,late to request this?
D3alamo_35@kindle.com"

I'm not sure if I was suppose to receive this but I still haven't.

message 20: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments JMV wrote: "JMV wrote: "Is it to,late to request this?
D3alamo_35@kindle.com"
I'm not sure if I was suppose to receive this but I still haven't."

Derna just hasn't sent to the last few sign ups.

message 21: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Lulu wrote: "Great thanks.
I don't have a kindle email though and I noticed throughout the thread that it's what has been asked for. Does it have to be a kindle email?"

Yes because it's sent straight to kindle.

message 22: by Derna (new)

JMV wrote: "Is it to,late to request this?
D3alamo_35@kindle.com"

Sent

message 23: by JMV (new) - rated it 4 stars

JMV (dboys) | 968 comments Thank you. I will post on Amazon too.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Ashleigh | 99 comments I absolutely loved this book! Thank you so so much for giving us the chance to read it!

It will also be posted to Amazon :)

message 26: by Meghan (last edited Nov 16, 2016 07:57AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Meghan | 82 comments What a great story! Thank you!

Also posted to Amazon.