Manga & Anime Lovers discussion

Anime/Manga > Yaoi/Yuri

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lára (new)

Lára  | 184 comments Anyone else gets hyper when reading it? And if so what titles you like the most?

I love Ten Count the most. I always scream! Also love Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (werewolfofhearts) | 2 comments Pulse. (Ratana satis)
So good I made a custom wall scroll already and it's only like 33 chapters in.

-manga guru

message 3: by Hyaden (new)

Hyaden | 1 comments Saezuru tori wa habatakanai!!!!! it's a bit weird in the beginning, but the build up is awesome <3

message 4: by Mikachuuu (new)

Mikachuuu (Mikachuu) | 5 comments Super Lovers!!!

I LOVE it soooo much!

message 5: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 69 comments Do you guys know Lezhin Comics? They have a lot of BL comics on there and they are SO good!!!

My favorites on the site are Out of Control, A Guy Like You, and Window to Window

message 6: by Tathy (new)

Tathy (twicebookish) Yaoi is like a guilty pleasure for me. I just love it so much!

message 7: by Tathy (new)

Tathy (twicebookish) Mikachuuu wrote: "Super Lovers!!!

I LOVE it soooo much!"

I saw the anime for Super Lovers and really enjoyed it!

message 8: by Tathy (new)

Tathy (twicebookish) Lára wrote: "Anyone else gets hyper when reading it? And if so what titles you like the most?

I love Ten Count the most. I always scream! Also love Sekaiichi Hatsukoi"

Both of those are great! I recently started Finder and I'm loving it.

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (inori) | 13 comments L.C. wrote: "Do you guys know Lezhin Comics? They have a lot of BL comics on there and they are SO good!!!

My favorites on the site are Out of Control, A Guy Like You, and Window to Window"

lover boy (Lezhin)

message 10: by Dee (new)

Dee | 30 comments I'm a very dedicated Yaoi Lover; and Yes I agree about Ten Count being amazing and Lezhin comics have some pretty decent work. Some of my favorie Yaoi are Life Senjou no Bokura (a bit short; and heartbreaking), Seven Days (the ART!!), My life with you (the Characters), Junjou (Just Junjou, not junjou romantica! it's full of angst) and Seka ichi Hatsukoi (funny and cute)...I can come up with a thousand other titles but these have a special place in my heart for different reasons.
I am currently obssessed with a manhwa called Wolf on the House... It's so original and funny

message 11: by Selfless (new)

Selfless  Achromatic (selfless_achromatic) | 3 comments How can one pick a favorite?!?!?

Yo, I've read so much Yaoi that it actually has ruined my life. If I must pick a favorite though, I'd say... Harukaze No Etranger, Window to Window, Dasadanan, Ten Count, Cry For Me, or... Seven Days.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I just read seven days and ten count. But I haven't read a whole lot to be completely honest.

message 13: by Gage (new)

Gage Lively | 5 comments I’m a huge Yaoi fan! Mangago is my life.

I’ve never been able to find it available in English anywhere, I’ve only heard the BL drama CD on youtube, but one of my favorites is -kimishiruya-unmei-no-koi.
It is rapey😢 ( something I wish Yaoi would get past) but I love the story and the voice actors are great!

message 14: by Danielle's Books (new)

Danielle's Books (daniellesbooks) | 18 comments I really loved Raising a Bat and Konya mo Nemurenai!

message 15: by Ylia (new)

Ylia | 5 comments One of my absolute favourites is Ssaezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai. I don't think many people have read it,but I do recommend trying it if you like yaoi with a good plot.

message 16: by Ylia (new)

Ylia | 5 comments Gage wrote: "I’m a huge Yaoi fan! Mangago is my life.

I’ve never been able to find it available in English anywhere, I’ve only heard the BL drama CD on youtube, but one of my favorites is -kimishiruya-unmei-n..."

I totally agree!!! Mangago is totally my life too.