Gabby's CHicks discussion

Life

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

all good things must come to an end (arrenmare) | 488 comments hey, so...just talk about ur life here. ur day, ur friends...anything, really.
To start, my inbox is always like full of goodreads emails. its like the only emails i get...which is sad LOL.

all good things must come to an end (arrenmare) | 488 comments so i havent been on here in months, and i haven't really read in months, and i haven't really cut in months.

but now i'm doing all of the above again! happy happy days! I just found out that two of my friends from goodreads are part of the lgbtq community which makes me happy, and i also just got a bunch of new friends who seem pretty damn cool. so thats my update! :D

all good things must come to an end (arrenmare) | 488 comments i hate school

tho bio was pretty good for me. Not the best grades, but at least it was fun. Whats your favourite subject?

all good things must come to an end (arrenmare) | 488 comments wait, u like maths?

all good things must come to an end (arrenmare) | 488 comments yeah. i hated it until this year when i dropped to cp. my new teacher explains things so well that i actually get excited about it because i know why everything is the way it is.

all good things must come to an end (arrenmare) | 488 comments so some things happened and i ended up having to come out to my parents. it went so incredible different than i could have ever imagined. It turns out that they are'nt homophobes; they dont support lgbt+ but they also do not hate it. my dad was so kind and loving about it and so understanding.

so i just wanted to tell you guys that, and also say that if there is anyone out there who was like me; unwilling to come out for fear of their parents, their parents might not be all that bad :)

i mean, of course they could be all that bad and i dont want to put anyone in danger, but thats just something to think about :)

all good things must come to an end (arrenmare) | 488 comments well my dad went on my laptop and so he found out....i mean he wanted to talk to me and apologise for violating my privacy. but its fine.