Making Connections discussion

Wicked Is As Wicked Does (Magic and Mayhem; Wicked Hearts #1)
This topic is about Wicked Is As Wicked Does
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4620. - MAGIC AND MAYHEM: Wicked Is As Wicked Does (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Cherie Marks

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Oct 24, 2016 08:02PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Magic and Mayhem Wicked Is As Wicked Does (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Cherie Marks Cherie Marks

Title: Magic and Mayhem: Wicked Is As Wicked Does (Kindle Worlds Novella)
Author: Cherie Marks
Genre: Light Paranormal Romance
Formats Available: Mobi & Epub
Time Frame: 4 Weeks
Copies Available: 15

Book Description:

I know exactly how to be a bad girl:

1. Be born that way
2. Have notorious parent
3. Be real witch to everyone.

But, I’ve got to be good now because in between teaching Chemistry at the local high school in Assjacket, West Virgina, I have to save all humanity from the forces of evil and…blah…blah…blah…keep the Halloweeneedtokissourassesgoodbye apocalypse from happening. With the help of an off-the-charts, smoking hawt instructor/boss, I might just have a fighting chance—if I can stop drooling over his naked chest. Dane Calvin agreed to teach me how to use my abilities responsibly, but he’s never met a witch as hard-headed as me. And, of course, it doesn’t help that the last time I used my powers it ended in tragedy, so forgive me if I’m a little magic gun-shy. I might be made for wicked things, but when he’s watching, I’ve got to be good because Wicked Is As Wicked Does.

Be one of the first 15 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 2 comments Hi. Could I please read this book? Email: barbaragspr89@gmail.com
Mob file please. thanks

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Barbara