What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. New Adult (?) coming of age story about a shy author. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Izzy ♡ boom, boom, fucking boom | 13 comments So just yesterday I came across this book, but I didn't bookmark it and can't remember the title.
I remember most of the plot:
The heroine is a very successful author going under a pen name because she is very shy, and someone comes out claiming to be her. The book's about the heroine trying to get over her shyness so she can finally come out as the author (I think). The person that's posing as the heroine asks her to be their assistant (I think).

Thanks guys!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33490 comments Mod
Flirting with Fame by Samantha Joyce?

Lyns, about how old is the heroine? What kind of books does she write?

Is this a contemporary romance? If so, can you describe her love interest?

Izzy ♡ boom, boom, fucking boom | 13 comments That is exactly it! Thanks so much!!

message 4: by Kris (new)

You're welcome! I got lucky with this Google search:

site:www.goodreads.com shy "successful author" impersonating

Izzy ♡ boom, boom, fucking boom | 13 comments Oh wow, it's the first one that comes up haha! I actually tried searching up "shy author, goodreads". Well, now I know how to improve my searches. Thanks for that as well :))

message 6: by Kris (new)

It took me a couple of tries to come up with that combination of keywords. You never know how people will describe a book in their reviews. I definitely got lucky. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Flirting with Fame (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Samantha Joyce (other topics)