Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Inferno Glory MC (Inferno Glory MC #1-5)
This topic is about Inferno Glory MC
Book Issues > Help switching author profile

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen (jennaumannauthor) | 6 comments Hi! I'm in the process of switching this book from my J.A. Fredericks profile to my Jennifer Ann profile. I had issues when I first registered as Jennifer Ann and had to put an extra space between my first and last name. Someone created a generic Jennifer Ann that now shows this book and another Jennifer Ann book, Brooklyn Rockstar. Could someone please link http://www.goodreads.com/authorjennif... to this version of Inferno Glory MC? I'm also wondering if a second version of Inferno Glory MC that was created could either be deleted or combined to the book with more reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 2: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) | 1099 comments Jen,

While working on this request, I noticed that Leather & Lace which I think is the first part of the original serial has been combined with Inferno Glory MC which I believe is the complete serial.

Do I have that right that one is part 1 of the serial and the other is the whole thing?

message 3: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen (jennaumannauthor) | 6 comments Monique wrote: "Jen,

While working on this request, I noticed that Leather & Lace which I think is the first part of the original serial has been combined with Inferno Glory MC which I believe is the complete ser..."

I see the pen name was already corrected. Was that your doing? If so, THANK YOU for doing that so quickly! I was able to merge the versions I needed combined. Thanks again!

message 4: by Jen (new) - added it

While working on this request, I noticed that Leather & Lace which I think is the first part of the original serial has been combined with Inferno Glory MC which I believe is the complete ser..."

Yes, one was the first book in the serial. There were two versions of the complete series. Now it's showing J.A. Fredericks AND Jennifer Ann as authors. Do I have to leave it or can we remove J.A.?

message 5: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) | 1099 comments Jen,

Thanks. I'll separate Leather & Lace since we don't combine parts with the complete work.

The work was originally published under J.A. Fredericks so that name has to stay on the works.

message 6: by Jen (new) - added it

Thanks. I'll separate Leather & Lace since we don't combine parts with the complete work.

The work was originally published under J.A. Fredericks so that name has to stay on the works."

Got ya, thanks for your help!