The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hi all !

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela M (new)

Angela M Hi Everyone,
I found this group when I received a message from Lori a while back asking if I wanted to participate in a discussion with an author whose book I had read and was being discussed here. I didn't participate but thought I would try this group out to see if it's a good fit . I'm a retired corporate librarian and I read a lot of fiction , both historical and contemporary. Over the last couple of years I have been a member of NetGalley and Edelweiss and read quite a few advanced copies , which goes to show I'm always looking for the next good book . I review pretty much everything I read and really enjoy connecting with other readers on Goodreads .
When I'm not reading, I enjoy my life in upstate NY with my husband , spending a good bit of time with my 90 year mother and our grandkids.
Looking forward to connecting with people here .

message 2: by Nihar (new)

Nihar Suthar (niharsuthar) | 27 comments Hi Angela! Welcome to the group and looking forward to discussing books with you :)

-Nihar
www.niharsuthar.com

message 3: by Angela M (new)

Angela M Thanks , Nihar !

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10089 comments Mod
Yay Angela! Thanks for swinging over. Aren't sites like Netgalley and Edelweiss wonderful?!

message 5: by Angela M (new)

Angela M Lori , I love them ! Sometimes a little too much ! Trying to be more selective in my requests.