I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Reviews wanted > Reviewers needed for New Adult Romance Series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C. (new)

C. Shell | 38 comments I have a new book out CW Boys The Beginnings by C. Shell and I'm looking for honest reviewers. This is the first book in a new series but does have an HEA. Please leave review on Goodreads and Amazon. Links provided below.

Synopsis:
I was always told that school was a piece of cake.
In and out, stay out of trouble, get your degree, and begin your life. It should have been that easy, but that didn't happen for me. I never got the chance to enjoy all the "Firsts" that come with high school thanks to the Collingswood Boys. I knew Dex and Nate were trouble from the start. Nothing scared them. No one questioned them. They ruled our school with an iron fist. All the guys wanted to be them and the girls fought to be beneath them.
Both feared and loved, they were like Gods in our tiny town.
They pushed themselves into my life, embedded themselves into my thoughts, and just when I thought they couldn't do anymore damage, they found a way. They stole my heart.

This is my story.
This is how it all began.

Can send book in mobi or epub.
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/CW-Boys-Beginn...

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments I'd like to read an epub. I will leave reviews once I complete my reading.
:-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 3: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Please tell me book 2 is coming soon!
:-) Elaine

message 4: by Simone (new)

Simone (simonegodoi) | 30 comments Let's go !!!!

message 5: by C. (new)

C. Shell | 38 comments I'm working hard on book number two. I will say there are a few twists and a lot of tears in their future.

message 6: by Lorena (new)

Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog (goodreadscomlogarcia75) | 58 comments I'd love to read -- mobi please to logarcia75@gmail.com or you can directly to my kindle, I have all generic e-mails approved (logarcia75_61@kindle.com)

Thank you!!

message 7: by Simone (new)

Simone (simonegodoi) | 30 comments Sorry forgot my e-mail !! Fbgodoi@terra.com.br, Mobi please !!

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisamarie17) I'd be willing, but I'll warn you, I find grammar mistakes and typos too! - ramslisa17@yahoo.com

message 9: by Hstighe (new)

Hstighe (smutlovinmommy) | 4 comments C. wrote: "I have a new book out CW Boys The Beginnings by C. Shell and I'm looking for honest reviewers. This is the first book in a new series but does have an HEA. Please leave review on Goodread..."

I am willing as well, but is it a drawn out love triangle or manage story, because that isn't really my thing... I can do a little bit of a love triangle in the beginning, but not the whole story. hstighe@gmail.com