Reading & Rambling discussion

Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
This topic is about Three Dark Crowns
October 2016 > Three Dark Crowns Liveshow Discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vanessa | 148 comments Who wants to be a host for the liveshow discussion of Three Dark Crowns? Also, feel free to throw out dates and times you are available so we can start planning.

Please respond as soon as you are able if you are interested, and want to be a part of the date/time planning : )

Victoria | 39 comments I just started the book but i'm sure i'll have it done in the next few days.
How does the first weekend of November sound?
November 5 and 6?

Vanessa | 148 comments Victoria wrote: "I just started the book but i'm sure i'll have it done in the next few days.
How does the first weekend of November sound?
November 5 and 6?"

I can't do the 6th, but I could do the 5th :)

Victoria | 39 comments I'm actually off that day so i'm good anytime

message 5: by Devin (new)

Devin  (theshelfie) | 20 comments I'm so sorry but I can't participate this month! I have an audition to prepare for and videos to film/ edit and I haven't even started the book so I don't think I would finish in time. I will definitely do it next month though!!

Vanessa | 148 comments Victoria wrote: "I'm actually off that day so i'm good anytime"

Would you want to do 4 p.m. EST?

Vanessa | 148 comments Devin wrote: "I'm so sorry but I can't participate this month! I have an audition to prepare for and videos to film/ edit and I haven't even started the book so I don't think I would finish in time. I will defin..."

Good luck on your audition!

Victoria | 39 comments 4 is good

Victoria | 39 comments actually my schedule changed, can we do 7?

Vanessa | 148 comments Victoria wrote: "actually my schedule changed, can we do 7?"
Sure, 7 works :)