Queen Maas' Assassins discussion

All Fan Theories & Discussions > Sarah J Maas ~ Future Books & WIPs

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennamajor8) | 16 comments The TOG series has one more novel coming out. Anyone else excited over what her next series will entail?? They seem to have her doing two series at a time, so I assume when the TOG series finishes, bloomsbury is going to ask for a new series. I just cannot wait to learn about the premise. I want her to venture further from acotar and tog, to something unfamiliar and new. What do you think she might write about?

message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane (mystifiedswift) Well, there's something on her Pintrest board labeled Crescent City.

message 3: by Alison (new)

Alison (sykotyme) | 55 comments HOLY CRAP THOUGH HOLD ON
Okay so Sarah has a Pinterest board and it's called Crescent City... and it looking absolutely, kick-ass fantastic just based on what she pins on the board...

message 4: by Alison (new)

Alison (sykotyme) | 55 comments Yes Diana! :) it looks like it's gonna be freaking awesome!

message 5: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennamajor8) | 16 comments I DIDN'T KNOW THAT HOLD UP! I GOT TO CHECK IT OUT

message 6: by Alison (new)

Alison (sykotyme) | 55 comments GO LOOK GIRL GO LOOK

message 7: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennamajor8) | 16 comments Woah this looks extremely dark! I love it!

message 8: by Nikita (new)

Nikita Whatever her next series is going to be I'll be there to read it. Love her work!

message 9: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra I know her next book (exept ACOTAR series) is about Catwoman, but I don't know if it's going to be a series...

message 10: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 182 comments Catwoman is going to be one of a series written by multiple authors. Marie Lu, Leigh Bardugo, SJM, annnnnd I can't remember the final author's name. Wonder Woman, written by Leigh Bardugo, is set to be released first, as far as I know.

Crescent City looks like it's going to be Norse based.

message 11: by Alison (new)

Alison (sykotyme) | 55 comments I'll certainly read whatever she writes! She's honestly spoiled me with her writing and has set my expectations for other books high!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Same! Whenever I read a book I'm always like "Okay, is this as good as ToG? If not, it's less than five stars." Haha I'm also spoiled.

message 13: by Tristen (new)

Tristen (bo0kenthusiast) | 731 comments When you haven't been on Pinterest for a while and you now have hundred of notifications -_-

Jo Jo Binks (Lily) | 177 comments ^^^Same

MyOwnBookAdventures (lunamyownbookadventures) | 30 comments I'll probably pick up anything Sarah writes tbh :')

Jo Jo Binks (Lily) | 177 comments If you look at the Pintrest board, nearly all of the pictures of a blond girl are named Danika/Dani- are you thinking what I'm thinking?

ANOTHER BADASS HEROINE FROM IUR FAVOURITE FANTASY AUTHOR

Jo Jo Binks (Lily) | 177 comments *OUR

message 18: by Jas (new)

Jas (bookishjazzy) | 6 comments WAIT OMG
What if the series is actually called Crescent City and she's not telling anybody? GUYS THIS IS BIG

Jo Jo Binks (Lily) | 177 comments If you search Crescent City on GoodReads, it says that it's a WIP by Sarah J Maas

message 20: by Jenna (new)

message 21: by Alison (new)

Alison (sykotyme) | 55 comments IM SO EXCITED YALL

message 22: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby_) | 132 comments So this crescent city series is about werewolves???

message 23: by Tristen (last edited Oct 25, 2016 04:13PM) (new)

Tristen (bo0kenthusiast) | 731 comments Laura wrote: "So this crescent city series is about werewolves???"

Looking at her Crescent City Pinterest board, I got a lot of supernatural vibes. There were a lot of pins hinting at angels and demons, as well as the occasional hot detective-looking guy in a suit with gun holsters. There were lots of winged and horned beings, animal forms, and blood. There were also several pins with urban environments and cityscapes. So I really think this whole series, or whatever it is, will be an urban fantasy involving angels and demons and such, maybe with some forbidden love???

It all just looks really good to me.

message 24: by Diane (new)

Diane (mystifiedswift) Hmmm reminds me of Supernatural

message 25: by Jas (new)

Jas (bookishjazzy) | 6 comments I STILL NEED TO WATCH SUPERNATURAL!!!
BUT IM SO EXCITED FOR CRESCENT CITY AHHH

Jo Jo Binks (Lily) | 177 comments I think maybe the blond girl who keeps popping up in most of the drawings (who I'm assuming is called Danika) can turn into a wolf or something.

I spent like five hours analysing the whole thing and I have screen shots of every picture...
\
: )
/

message 27: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby_) | 132 comments Maybe It's like shadowhunters? Not saying It's a copy but maybe the SAME atmosphere with Angels , demons, werewolves?? I don't watch supernatural so I don't know but it looks so good!

MyOwnBookAdventures (lunamyownbookadventures) | 30 comments Sarah did mention in a youtube interview she loves the animalistic side of humans.. so werewolves does seem to be right up her alley. I'd love to see her write about werewolves and such... would be so freaking awesome!!

MyOwnBookAdventures (lunamyownbookadventures) | 30 comments https://youtu.be/AVzm-nIFRaY I found the video I meant in my last comment. She talks about it around 4 minutes into the video

message 30: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennamajor8) | 16 comments Laura wrote: "Maybe It's like shadowhunters? Not saying It's a copy but maybe the SAME atmosphere with Angels , demons, werewolves?? I don't watch supernatural so I don't know but it looks so good!"

I honestly tried reading the mortal instruments series but couldn't get through it. So I'd love to see Sarah J. Maas's take on that sort of realm. An urban fantasy is also so much different that TOG and ACOTAR that it makes me even more intrigued and excited!! I also LOVE werewolf story lines. Not sure if any of you ever watch the vampire diaries or the originals, but their werewolf story lines are very interesting!!

Rachel (Royal_Reading_Company) | 128 comments So.... when I went to the Empire of Storms book tour, I actually asked her about this pinterest board Crescent City... She looked at her editor and was like "do you hear that? People are interested." SOOO it sounds like it's being talked about, but maybe hasn't been picked up yet.

message 32: by Alison (new)

Alison (sykotyme) | 55 comments Ahhhh yessss. We are very interested! :)

Jo Jo Binks (Lily) | 177 comments I literally just imploded when you said that, @Rachel!

imashamedofmyoldreviews (pleasedontjudgeme_ichanged) I'm getting very Suspense and Mystery vibes, too. It'll be great if she forays into that genre.

message 35: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennamajor8) | 16 comments Rachel wrote: "So.... when I went to the Empire of Storms book tour, I actually asked her about this pinterest board Crescent City... She looked at her editor and was like "do you hear that? People are interested..."

omg yaaaaaaas Rachel!

message 36: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby_) | 132 comments Rachel thank you for asking about the book now I'm really interested. I'm kind of surprised that it's not pick up yet but maybe that's because Sarah's still writing ToG and Acotar and then she has another book I think it was cat woman so maybe she has the idea but she hasn't started writing the book yet?

message 37: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 58 comments Fangirl wrote: "I just looked on her Pinterest board and GOODNESS SHE HAS EVERYTHING. All my favourite artists and actresses are on it like

SQUEEEEEEE

I love the ideas about Fury, she looks so badass! And POCs, ..."

ya sames

message 38: by Grace Meredith (new)

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) I think a lot of people forget that most of the witches are lesbian, not that that's a prominent part of the story, but I can definitely see a lot of relationships in the ranks. Partially why I think the whole Manorian ship isn't working: Manon just comes off as LGBTQ to me.

These Violent Delights (Robin) I'm excited for Untitled Novella & Untitled Novella set in TOG (one Novella is available for Preorder on Amazon) & there's The World of Throne of Glass book coming out as well

Catwoman I'm not a huge fan of DC, I pretty much have disliked everything in that universe but Sarah J Maas is writing this book so hell yes!

Twilight of the Gods Sarah J Maas has this book listed on her Goodreads account, & by the title alone it sounds epic! Along with Crescent City which she has had on her account for a few years as well.

& Who isn't excited for the last 4 novels in the ACOTAR series & A Court of Thorns and Roses Coloring Book

message 40: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 182 comments I'm not a big fan of the DC Universe, either, but Cat Woman and Wonder Woman are pretty cool characters. What I would love to see is either SJM or Leigh Bardugo write about Harley Quinn. Maybe Kristoff write about Joker. It'd be cool to see Maleficent type books written about these comic book villains.

message 41: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 36 comments Does anyone remember when Goodreads had an SJM book called A Far Away Land? I loved the premise of that book but I can't find it anymore... I think it was a WIP or maybe SJM just decided against it. IDK

imashamedofmyoldreviews (pleasedontjudgeme_ichanged) Wow. I didn't know about that. And does anyone else think Catwoman is the perfect character for Sarah to write?

.*•.  ☾  sephia  ☾ .•*. | 12 comments Does anyone have any updates for the Nessian novel??

message 44: by Víťa (new)

Víťa Zvonek | 3 comments Unfortunately not. There’s not even a release year anymore on Goodreads, though it was there some time ago. She was supposed to release The World of Throne of Glass, but also, no news. I’m dying 😭

message 45: by Diane (new)

Diane (mystifiedswift) I feel like things might be getting pushed back because of her son

message 46: by Snarky (new)

Snarky & Lit (snarkynlit) | 1 comments Understandable! Family first! But I’ll be so excited when it’s ready!

message 47: by Nikita (new)

Nikita Yes I understand that she's a new mom and maybe it's also because of publishing and it's not in her control. But it would be nice to get some info. At least we are getting at least the first book of Crescent City

The Sword of Orynth (goldryn) | 21 comments Her son is actually 4 MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And she is still working.
WTF?!

Peaches Bookshelf | 6 comments So.. is there a group for crescent city or does anyone know where can I talk about it with someone??