UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

A Lesson for the Teacher
This topic is about A Lesson for the Teacher
Agony Aunt > kindle

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie Round | 21 comments I know I'm useless with the computer but I would like to ask a question.
How does an author know how many times their ebook has been downloaded on amazon?
I have a horrible feeling nobody has read this story on kindle, although I have had an excellent response to the paperback.
Is there some button I have to press to find out or do I just wait until I get more than a few pennies from amazon?

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9086 comments Hi Julie - I've moved your thread to the Agony Aunt section which I thought might be more suitable. Hopefully some nice authory person will be along to help you :)

message 3: by Loretta (last edited Oct 24, 2016 08:40AM) (new)

Loretta (lorettalivingstone) | 461 comments Julie wrote: "I know I'm useless with the computer but I would like to ask a question.
How does an author know how many times their ebook has been downloaded on amazon?
I have a horrible feeling nobody has read ..."

Do you self publish, Julie? If so, message me, and I'll send you screen shots to explain. If you don't self publish, I won't be able to advise. Cheers.

message 4: by Dawn (last edited Oct 24, 2016 08:42AM) (new)

Dawn Ireland (goodreadscomdawn_ireland) | 1026 comments Julie wrote: "I know I'm useless with the computer but I would like to ask a question.
I have a horrible feeling nobody has read ..."

Hi Julie,
I watch the rankings on Author Central, and I also go to Novel Rank to get an idea of sales. They are not always accurate, especially larger sales amounts, but it's fun because you can see your sales in other countries as well by month and year. You'll need to pull your book into Novel Rank before it will start tracking sales.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9086 comments Thanks people!