Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

(Self) Promotion > ARC readers for a quick & dirty romance <3

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Milson | 5 comments Looking for ARC readers to receive a free copy of my new romance, Private Client, for a review. Read on for the blurb! :)

To be added to the ARC list, please comment below, send me a message, or provide your info here: http://eepurl.com/clhzsj

Thanks so much!

She walked into my bank, and walked out with my heart.

That? That’s what I get to see first thing in the morning? She's an angel, and I’m the luckiest guy alive.

But this isn't right. An angel like this shouldn't be waiting on line at a bank. She needs more personal service. And I'll take care of every last one of her needs.

I got sick of the finance game fast. Too many jerk clients, too much drama in my life. So when I got my first bonus and invested it wisely enough to make a fortune, I decided to trade it all in.

But I know there's something missing. So when this angel in the sensible heels walks into my bank and into my life?

There's no way I'm letting this one go.

message 2: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne | 1061 comments I'll read it!!

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Milson | 5 comments Thank you very much, JoAnne! What email address would you like it sent to?

message 4: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne | 1061 comments Lauren wrote: "Thank you very much, JoAnne! What email address would you like it sent to?"

joanneisgro@yahoo.com

Thanks Lauren!