The Not a Book Club Club discussion

The Blood Mirror (Lightbringer, #4)
This topic is about The Blood Mirror
Lightbringer > TBM: General Discussion (No Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
So this is out tomorrow. Whose in?

I'm on target to start the audio as soon as I download it tomorrow morning.

Also, is this the final book, or will there be another after? I lost track on this one..

Suzanne | 1582 comments I have it preordered and will try to start around then, but it may be a day or two later.

I just looked - apparantly it was SUPPOSED to be the final book, but it grew, so it is not :( Oh well, not the first series this has happened in, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

message 3: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

I thought book 3 was supposed to be the final book and it grew into this book. But I wasn't sure if it grew from 3 to 4 or 3 to 5. Maybe it grew from 3 to 4 and THEN to 5?

Micheal J. Sullivan wrote his new series all at once, and it grew from 3 to 5 I think and now I think it'll be 6 books. But at least they are all mostly done (though 2->6 need to be revised a few times).

Suzanne | 1582 comments Yes I think you are right that it was supposed to be 3 and grew...and grew again. Oh well, I feel like I remember the basics of this story pretty well. We shall see though.

message 5: by Sky (new) - added it

Sky | 1291 comments Geez..it's still not the last? I was planning on starting this, but if its not the last may wait and read the last two together. I feel like I barely remember anything from the previous books. Is Gavin his brother or his brother Gavin? Who is locked in prison now? I have no idea. I have it pre-ordered and my audible credits are about to expire so I will get the audio as well but no idea when I will start. Damn kids (and flu)

Bill | 1596 comments I think I may skip this as well and reread the previous books and this one when book 5 is almost out.

message 7: by Braxiatel (last edited Oct 24, 2016 08:11PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Braxiatel | 8 comments I'm jealous of people who've already gotten their copy - I'm definitely reading this one.

message 8: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

FWIW the book starts with a 15 minute recap of the previous 3.

Suzanne | 1582 comments Oh good - that will be handy. I have 3 hours left in a current book, so will hopefully start this one tomorrow.

Keatok | 1 comments It's not the final book. ... ... I read the first three books thinks by it was a trilogy and was like wtf this can't end there... then I read this book being like he can't rap this up in time... yeah there is a 5th book at least.