Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Authors with same name need separating

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack (new)

Jack Greene | 4 comments Hi there, I'm the author of three books on Goodreads, and my books have been put under a different author with the same name. I'm Jack Greene and my books are horror/supernatural books, titles are Vermin, Silver Blood, Empty Devils. They're listed as being authored by a naval historian and they are not at all. I'm self published, and did try to add myself in the author programme but it hasn't seemed to have changed and won't let me in to add my own author profile yet, perhaps because my books need to be separated from the others of the other author.

My books on Amazon Kindle, and author profile there, is in this link - https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B010LWFHM2

Please let me know if you need any additional information to split the books up.

Thanks

Jack

message 2: by Emy (last edited Oct 24, 2016 02:08AM) (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5034 comments Working on this now. Profile created, moving books. Done.

To claim your profile, click here (this is your Goodreads Author profile as you currently have only a reader profile). When asking for edits in future, it's really helpful if you mention that you are Jack^^^^^Greene, where ^ is a space - 5 spaces in your case. These spaces are invisible outside of edit pages, but enable Goodreads to identify you from other authors with the same name.

message 3: by Jack (new)

Jack Greene | 4 comments Wow, that was very speedy, thank you so much! I shall note the specific notation and keep it safe for future use.

Again, thank you so much.