What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Romance Contemporary book; librarian has an older sister who is the 'beautiful one' and in high school dated the guy she has had a crush on. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jazz (new)

Jazz | 4 comments So I'm looking for a book I read about 10-ish years back. It's a romantic book about a small town good girl" who I believe is a librarian, who ended up staying in town due to family obligations though she had aspirations for more. She has an older sister who is the 'beautiful one' and in high school dated the guy she has had a crush on. When here he comes back to town 18 years later to either tie up loose ends??? He's an ex army/marine sniper rides a motorcycle and ends up staying with the 'librarian'.

Anyways the sister tries to get him back even though she is married and has an 18 year old daughter. But the guy only has eyes for the 'librarian'.

SPOILER: the 'librarian ends up leaving town with bad boy in his motorcycle...

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1261 comments This is the only book I can think of. It's been years since I read it and I can't remember how old the sister's child was, but I don't think she was still married.

Good Girls Do (Girls Do Or Don't, #1) by Cathie Linz Good Girls Do by Cathie Linz.

message 3: by Jazz (new)

Jazz | 4 comments Thank you Ambet but no. This is not it...the male in the book had a past relationship with the main characters' sister and while she is also entitled she had married well and the daughter was older.

message 4: by Lara (new)

Lara Rae (larakennedy) | 53 comments This sounds vaguely familiar. Do you have anything else to go one? I like Suzanne Brockmann, Jennifer Crusie, Kristen Ashley, LInda Howard. You could maybe look up the author book list and see if anything sounds familiar. Sorry I'm not more help. Let me know if you have any other tidbits

message 5: by ❤ Romance Novel Junkie (last edited Dec 04, 2016 04:52PM) (new)

❤ Romance Novel Junkie  ❤ (renaea) | 6 comments Lara wrote: "This sounds vaguely familiar. Do you have anything else to go one? I like Suzanne Brockmann, Jennifer Crusie, Kristen Ashley, LInda Howard. You could maybe look up the author book list and see if a..."

Lara, I feel like this sounds familiar to me too. I was thinking maybe Susan Donovan, Susan Andersen, Rachel Gibson, or Christie Ridgway too. So far nothing, but I really hope you figure it, OP. I think I want to read this book.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Jazz, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by Jazz (new)

Jazz | 4 comments Still have not found.

message 8: by Jazz (new)

Jazz | 4 comments I also wanted to add “Huge Spoiler” bad boy is the father of sisters child.