Unwanted Seclusion discussion

Welcome > Questions/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 21 comments Mod
Do you have any questions? Ask them here or you can make suggestions to improve this group. Please leave the job of answering questions to the Moderators only

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

*raises hand* sorry if there already is one and I'm just ebing blind, but can you guys please make an rp request area?

message 3: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd A request rp thread would be ver nice

QUEEN | 14 comments is this anime or realistic characters?

message 5: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

soub (gothstew) | 201 comments Mod
Either. Some people prefer to use Anime, some realistic, I prefer anime face claims but that's just me! :)

QUEEN | 14 comments well shouldnt either be established? because i dont understand compltly how these characters would see one another.

id love to use anime characters!

message 7: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

Well it mainly depends on the appearance, but you can pm the head mod KoMIKo about that!

QUEEN | 14 comments i think it makes more sense for it to only be one way, wouldnt you?

message 9: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

I think it's fine both ways! There are a bunch of people who use animu faceclaim a and a bunch for real people

message 10: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 14 comments idk doesnt seem very consciece to me.

um im having difficultly acturally making characters without more expansion on the plot. like i have no idea how to mkae my character for the purpose of the rp. i see template and all but idk how to shape my character

message 11: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

Well if you need help, dm one of us:)

message 12: by Rainshadow (new)

Rainshadow (Rainshadow390) | 33 comments Ah, I might not get a answer but I kind of wonder.

what type of money are we using? like are we using just normal U.S. dollars or like something different?

that may be a weird question but I'm just curious. cause yeah...its just cutious question.

message 13: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

Rainshadow wrote: "Ah, I might not get a answer but I kind of wonder.

what type of money are we using? like are we using just normal U.S. dollars or like something different?

that may be a weird question but I'm ju..."

I don't honestly know, but I would guess u.s dollars

message 14: by Rainshadow (new)

Rainshadow (Rainshadow390) | 33 comments ғѧıяʏ-RAPMON- wrote: "Rainshadow wrote: "Ah, I might not get a answer but I kind of wonder.

that may be a weird ..."

Okay thank you

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 6 comments
1. Only warriors have powers?
2. Are all warriors evil?

message 16: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

Have what?

I don't think all warriors are evil!

Do only the warriors of chaos or evil or whatever have abilities? Are they all evil, given the name of warriors of chaos?

message 18: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

I honestly don't know, I'm not the head mod, but
I think maybe some would

Maybe some would doesn't answer either question, lol. Rather vague.

message 20: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

Well like I said, I'm not the head mod. I didn't make the group so I wouldn't know.

message 21: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

I imagine they wouldn't, seeing that the children of light have the abilities/ powers.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 6 comments ғѧıяʏ-RAPMON- wrote: "I imagine they wouldn't, seeing that the children of light have the abilities/ powers."

Did not know those were a thing. Re-reading the plot, I see now the children were raised to fight off the darkness, not raised off of darkness. Alright. Thanks.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, there are warriors of light, and warriors of evil. Warriors of evil were born from the darkness, and warriors of light are those who were raised to fight off the darkness. Both types have powers.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Anything! Just they have to make since, and cannot be overpowered. For example, a warrior of evil can't have "healing magic that can restore the world to its former glory".

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem!