Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Bella & Angel

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Hello,

Have we RPed before?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I am not sure we have? If we have it was a long time ago:D

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Haha yeah I'm not sure if we have or not anyway what are you into as far as RP's go?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I am into basically any genre of Rp's um i particularly like fantasy, romance, paranormal, reality rp's.

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Hmm okay well I like fantasy and romance and some reality RP's depending on the idea that is.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay:D did you have any ideas in mind or would you like to collab?

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments I might have some ideas. But collaborating works as well I haven't done that in awhile.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! Um first of all we need to establish if we want it to be a fantasy or reality. And whether or not we want to do romance! And none of the instant falling in love*eye roll* cuz that is the death of most rps! I personally love fantasy overall!

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments I agree with you on the whole romance thing. It happens way to fast and then you get to the point of well what do we do now?

I do enjoy fantasy I think it allows you to do a lot more within an RP

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea I agree! So um anything you like to do in the fantasy spectrum? I try to avoid vampires, werewolves since those are the go to. Um I enjoy Fae, shape shifters and other beings!

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Um I really have no idea.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Any of them sound interesting from the one's I suggested?

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Fae's are basically a fairy right? OMG if they are I totally had an idea that involved them.

Sorry that little burst came out of now where.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahah yes they are:D And okay! I am curious!

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments So basically it was between the dark and light, they had been at war with each other for years. In the middle where all of the kingdoms connect is an area with a lake in the middle. No fighting goes on there and people think it's because the spirits won't let them fight there. Well anyway the princess of the light and prince of the dark (or vice versa) meet each other there and have decided to become friends despite their differences. The dark fae can't touch the sunlight and the light fae can't touch the shadows. It's horrifying pain for either one.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Love!!!

message 17: by Angel of Life (last edited Oct 23, 2016 09:39PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Really? yay!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet:D I am excited! So should we establish characters? and do we want to do detailed character sheets or wing it?

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Well depends on what you mean by detailed character sheets, how detailed are we talking?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmmm normally I just do name age personality bio

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Oh that's fine by me. Did you want to do doubles or single's I don't care either one.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmm let's do singles for now:D and then maybe if we want to later we can introduce in other characters!

message 23: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Okay sounds good

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay...could I possibly be the princess? And light or dark doesnt matter to me!

message 25: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Yeah and I would like to be light

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

sweet:D Alright and age range?

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Um not sure so you pick

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Mm maybe look around there 20s in a humanoid appearance, but are hundreds of years old?

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments If you want to

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments I'll make my character tomorrow, I have school and I'm tired right now.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool sounds good:D

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Hey,

So I'll let you make your character first.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

okay! Sounds good!

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Okay