Barlow College Reading Fall 2016 discussion

Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maia (new)

Maia | 15 comments I just finished this book recently and wanted to recommend it for anyone looking for a non fiction book. This book reminded me a lot of the book Life of Pi, so for for anyone who has read that and enjoyed it this will be a perfect fit.

message 2: by Richie (new)

Richie Lenoci | 39 comments I saw the Life of Pi movie but I never read the book. Is the book similar? Because I need to read a fantasy book and if it's anything like the movie (which I liked) I'll def try it out

message 3: by Margot (new)

Margot Astorino | 29 comments What's the book named?

message 4: by Eva (new)

Eva Leslie | 54 comments If I have not read Life of Pi or A Pearl In the Storm, which book would you recommend more?

message 5: by Maia (new)

Maia | 15 comments Margot wrote: "What's the book named?"

A Pearl in the Storm

message 6: by Maia (last edited Nov 01, 2016 07:59PM) (new)

Maia | 15 comments Eva wrote: "If I have not read Life of Pi or A Pearl In the Storm, which book would you recommend more?"
I read Life of Pi a while ago, but when I did I had some trouble at first getting into the book, whereas when I read A Pearl in the Storm I seemed to be more interested. I think it depends on what type of reader you are and the types of books you get into easily, but personally I would recommend A Pearl in the Storm.