Shadowhunters discussion

Start Here > Hi I'm new!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A (new)

A (darklinalovebot) My name is Ashlynn and I just finished crying my eyes out over Clockwork Princess. I am a Fairchild and I adore TMI and TID and anything Shadowhunters!

message 2: by Cosette (new)

Cosette (co_ozy) I cried so hard during the last book of the infernal devices, I was in class when I read it, bit awkward.

message 3: by E.G. (new)

E.G. (ellieparker) | 220 comments That awkward feeling when your book nerd best friend notices when you are mourning the loss of your favorite character and other people are being inconsiderate prats.....

message 4: by Tumi (new)

Tumi (butterflythinker) Just found this group; I'm so happy!

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Hey guys! I'm just gonna say I'm new because I haven't been on here in like forever but I'm gonna try and do better.

message 6: by VANESSA (new)

VANESSA Khalil | 1 comments Hi

message 7: by Riley (new)

Riley B (rriilleeyy1234) | 9 comments hey!

message 8: by Klai (new)

Klai Khouloud | 5 comments I am new too. I am so happy I found this group FINALLY I found where I could share my obsessions over shadowhunters .

message 9: by Tumi (new)

Tumi (butterflythinker) Klai wrote: "I am new too. I am so happy I found this group FINALLY I found where I could share my obsessions over shadowhunters ."

Welcome to Goodreads! I'm obssessed with Shadowhunters too!;)

message 10: by Stetina (new)

Stetina Stetina (stetinator) | 5 comments Hi, I just joined and right now I'm waiting for my mini pizzas to finish so yeah. I'm reading Lady Midnight right now, a great book though not as good as the mortal instruments. I cant wait to read the last one though I don't want it to end :( GAH I hate that feeling

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna (rosepine) Aria wrote: "Hi, I just joined and right now I'm waiting for my mini pizzas to finish so yeah. I'm reading Lady Midnight right now, a great book though not as good as the mortal instruments. I cant wait to read..."
hehe I lost my lady midnight and I have no idea what happens. Is it worth buying it again???
=D

message 12: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 4 comments Hi!

message 13: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (theunabridgedcafe) Heyo people. I'm just going to ask: who doesn't love Jace from TMI???

message 14: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Hey people :) my spirit animal is a doe, I’m scared of everything and I’m capital o Obsessed with TMI (I’m on book 4)

message 15: by emma⁷ (new)

emma⁷ (hufflepuffwizard) | 2 comments hey guys i'm emma, i love shadowhunters the book and tv show and magnus bane a lot :)))

message 16: by Bilqis (new)

Bilqis Anggun Zafirah (bilqisanggunz) | 2 comments Hey guys, I am new. My name is billy. I am obsessed with incest, gays, demon, angel- I am just obsessed with the series and the book and the movie.

message 17: by Diana (new)

Diana (deannalightwood) | 1 comments Hey!! I'm Diana, I'm reading TMI and I love all characters but my favorite is Izzy
My favorite ship is Malec, they are perfect
I'm a fan of TV show

message 18: by #Savagestorm (new)

#Savagestorm (queen_miracle) | 5 comments Hello! My name is Mira, and I am literally obsessed with Shadowhunters. I’m on Season 2 right now.

message 19: by Hayleigh (new)

Hayleigh | 1 comments Hello! I'm Hayleigh! I love the Infernal Devices and am yet to read the Mortal Instruments, but I am dying to!