message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

↳Name (Or username)

↳Reason why you want to be a moderator

↳What you would do to contribute

↳How active are you?

↳Other

message 2: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ↳Name Weird and Odd
↳Reason why you want to be a moderator Because I like helping and can more times than not contribute to a group's growth and activity

↳What you would do to contribute I could approve characters, create more places/threads, suggest ideas, and basically help as I go

↳How active are you As active as possible...which is everyday because I have no life

↳Other

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

↳Name (Or username) Shikamaru, Ella, you there, whatever works

↳Reason why you want to be a moderator *shrugs* I like having power (NEHEUEHEUEHEUHEUEHEHE) and I like helping people and yellow is purtier than grey

↳What you would do to contribute life, activity, places, rp zones, yelling at the misbehaving pplz

↳How active are you? pretty active, bu sometimes meh mother yells at meh for being on the computer too long

↳Other I'm a special child :) be warned if you make me mod

message 4: by QUEEN (last edited Oct 30, 2016 02:23PM) (new)

QUEEN | 14 commentsName
Queen - call me Buddha.

Reason why you want to be a moderator

- Many groups die after creation and I would hate to see this one end like that. :( That would be quite a pity.

- I am an advanced roleplayer and usually seek to rp with members who can post 3+ detailed setneces per post.

- I know when it comes to many roleplays people often forget to include weaknesses in their characters and usually it tends to lead to godmod. And no one fancies godmod. :)

- I also appreciate gender ratios in the chaarcters created, i don enjoy rping as a male if the roleplayer is only ever a girl. I dont find an issue playing male its just I dont enjoy when its constantly like that.

↳What you would do to contribute
- I am good at organization and rule creation. I also make mean (as in real good) characters that I'd love to use to interact with others. I also remove spam and keep things tidy and neat. :)

- Try and enforce a realistic character with a smooth flowing development and what ever else. I'll be seeking weaknesses in characters too. :)

↳How active are you?
As active as possible. Basically everyday.

↳Other

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ShikamaruForever -|Peaches and cream~Sweeter than sweet|- wrote: "↳Name (Or username) Shikamaru, Ella, you there, whatever works

↳Reason why you want to be a moderator *shrugs* I like having power (NEHEUEHEUEHEUHEUEHEHE) and I like helping people and yellow is p..."

Approved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*When we get more members, I'll enforce more mods*

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yayyyyyyy thanks :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Np :)

message 8: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

soub (gothstew) | 201 comments Mod
I'm going to snook and make you a mod cunmz j can

message 9: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

Wait wrong thread I'm stupid

message 10: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 14 comments :(

message 11: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

Nononono sad. I'm not the head mod of this group, I got two notifications and the mod application topics are the sameee

message 12: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

Ohhhh. I'm sorry!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(◕‿◕✿) q υ є є η wrote: "no i was speaking to the head mod. forget it"

Sorry, I wasn't on yesterday and most of today, I have weird as a mod in another group, and then Shikamaru posted her application, so I let her be a mod. You posting gave me the notification. And, I never said you didn't have the chance, I just said we needed more members since there are already 4 mods.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" *When we get more members, I'll enforce more mods* "

message 15: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

I believe that is the rule in a lot of groups. If there are a lot of members, then more mods. If there aren't a bunch, then not a lot

message 16: by soub, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐºⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸºᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵈ (new)

Just saying. Not trying to be rude or intruding

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

{[KoMiKo♡]} wrote: "↳Name (Or username) lee cowan (firestar/leon)

↳Reason why you want to be a moderator i think i can be of some use

↳What you would do to contribute it depends on what you ask me to do im very helpful in heated conversations

↳How active are you? very

↳Other

message 18: by Kehl (new)

Kehl | 62 comments Mod
Name= KehlShaw
Reason=I like this group and I think I have some great ideas that will help it grow.
What do I contribute=As I said I have good ideas that I hope will advance this group and keep it active.
How active are you?=Very active. There actually isn't a lot of time that I'm not on. If no one else is on I tend to just check regularly.
Other=Sometimes I'm just not in a mood to rp and if I try to during that time I fear that it will diminish the experience for everyone. Plz be patient. (This doesn't happen often)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved! I'm making you a moderator right now.

message 20: by Kehl (new)

Kehl | 62 comments Mod
{[KoMiKo♡]} wrote: "Approved! I'm making you a moderator right now."

AWESOME!!! Thank you!

message 21: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 14 comments um can i be one too?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(◕‿◕✿) q υ є є η wrote: "um can i be one too?"

I'll review your application and discuss it with the other, Kehl became a mod because they had some good ideas, and needed to be because they need to make threads, etc. Also, Kehl is active on goodreads often

Kehl wrote: "{[KoMiKo♡]} wrote: "Approved! I'm making you a moderator right now."

AWESOME!!! Thank you!"

No problem!

message 23: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 14 comments I am active as well, I am been busy recently and this group's notifcations I did not recieve often.

message 24: by Kehl (new)

Kehl | 62 comments Mod
Nice to meet you Queen I'm Kehl:)