Horror Aficionados discussion

Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Paul G. Bens, Jr. - Original Fiction That's Just Slightly Bent

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Jr. (paulgbensjr) | 6 comments Greetings one and all...I hope I am doing this correctly. If not, mods, please feel free to whomp me upside the head. This is the only thread I will create in this folder if I have something to promote. I hate spamming groups. =-)

I'm a dark fiction writer with a few publications under my belt: one novel and a number of short stories (some included in anthologies). I also occasionally dabble in gay erotica (but not very often these days...mostly dark/horror fiction). I'm also a contributor to Nameless Digest which focuses on dark fiction and multi-media. If you'd like to know more, please feel free to friend me here or visit my website: www.paulbens.com

My newest novella (novelette?...11,000 words, about a 60-90 minute read) is called Da Manapua Man: A Mini Macabre. It's available at all the usual places for fairly cheap (I think). If you run a horror review blog and would like to review it, please contact me and I'll provide a e-book for review).

I currently have a few of my back titles available as well on Amazon, some for free (but only until tomorrow) and a few not. If you feel like getting a taste of my work, please check them out.

Here's an Amazon link listing my stuff so I don't inundate you with links. Some of this can also be found at Smashwords if that is a preferred site.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_bylin...

Thanks, all. Looking forward to getting to know folks and discovering new horror.

Best,
Paul

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul Jr. (paulgbensjr) | 6 comments Hello All:

If you're in the US, I have a giveaway running on Amazon for the next 2 weeks (or until all prizes are claimed, whichever comes first). Up for grabs are 10 Kindle copies of my Mini Macabre, Da Manapua Man.

Feel free to enter or share with friends!

https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/57beea2...