Clean Romances discussion

Welcome!! > Hi everyone! Author and reader here. :-)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennie (new)

Jennie Goutet (jenniegoutet) | 6 comments I saw that the latest intro thread is over a month old so I thought I'd start a new one. I just joined the FB group too.

I'm a huge fan of clean Regency and that's my preferred read. My published novel, The Viscount of Maisons-Laffitte is written in the Regency style, but it's set in modern-day France. However, for my current work-in-progress, I finally gathered my courage and launched into Regency.

Someone suggested I seek out a clean romance group (great idea) and I was doubly pleased to see that this is not Christian-specific. Although my memoir is faith-based, my romance novel falls between the cracks as a secular, clean novel. This group seems like a great home for books like mine.

Otherwise, I live near Paris with my husband and kids, and I blog at aladyinfrance.com.

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Bok (regency_reader) | 146 comments Hi, Jennie, sounds like a wonderful life! Paris, family, writing . . . Welcome to the group from another fan of Regency!

message 3: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 170 comments Hi there, Jennie. :-)

message 4: by Jennie (new)

Jennie Goutet (jenniegoutet) | 6 comments Thanks for the welcome, Abigail and Lynne! :-)

message 5: by Groovy (last edited Oct 25, 2016 07:36PM) (new)

Groovy Lee Hi, Jennie

Welcome! You live in Paris. I'm sooooo jealous! :)

message 6: by Jennie (new)

Jennie Goutet (jenniegoutet) | 6 comments Groovy wrote: "Hi, Jennie

Welcome! You live in Paris. I'm sooooo jealous! :)"

If it makes you feel any better, I'm really just a suburban mom (that happens to live right outside of Paris). Not so much glamor here. ;-)

message 7: by Groovy (new)

Groovy Lee The countryside there is just as beautiful. And I know you get to go to Paris and walk along the streets and shop. Am I right? Yeah? So, no, it doesn't make me feel any better, Ms. Suburban mom who gets to see the Eiffel tower any time she pleases!

I'm just kidding with you, Jennie. **sitting here laughing out** But you do live in a beautiful country. Good for you:)