Read 4 Review discussion

Romance > ARC readers for a quick & dirty romance <3

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Milson | 9 comments Looking for ARC readers to receive a free copy of my new romance, Private Client, for a review. Read on for the blurb! :)

To be added to the ARC list, please comment below, send me a message, or provide your info here: http://eepurl.com/clhzsj

Thanks so much!

She walked into my bank, and walked out with my heart.

That? That’s what I get to see first thing in the morning? She's an angel, and I’m the luckiest guy alive.

But this isn't right. An angel like this shouldn't be waiting on line at a bank. She needs more personal service. And I'll take care of every last one of her needs.

I got sick of the finance game fast. Too many jerk clients, too much drama in my life. So when I got my first bonus and invested it wisely enough to make a fortune, I decided to trade it all in.

Still, I like money. I love money. It's a tool to do good things, and I like to be around it. So a job as the manager of a local bank branch was perfect for me.

But I know there's something missing. So when this angel in the sensible heels walks into my bank and into my life?

There's no way I'm letting this one go.

message 2: by Cass (new)

Cass Alexander (cassalexander) | 7 comments Hello, Lauren! I am new to this group...and to writing. But I love reading and I would be interested in reviewing your book.

I'm sorry to say that I'm not familiar with how the ARC reviews typically work. If I have an advanced copy, can I still post reviews for you on Amazon, iBooks, etc.?

Let me know if I can help you. Happy Monday!

Cass (pen name, fyi)

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Milson | 9 comments Cass wrote: "Hello, Lauren! I am new to this group...and to writing. But I love reading and I would be interested in reviewing your book.

I'm sorry to say that I'm not familiar with how the ARC reviews typical..."

Hey, Cass. Yes, if you get a free copy it'd be wonderful if you could leave a review on Amazon. If you're interested, please let me know the email address you'd like it sent to. Thanks so much!

message 4: by Cass (new)

Cass Alexander (cassalexander) | 7 comments Great! I'm happy to leave a review on Amazon. Anywhere else you need one?

My email is cassalexander.books@gmail.com.

message 5: by Cass (new)

Cass Alexander (cassalexander) | 7 comments Just checking in to see if you emailed the copy? I haven't received it yet. No hurry, just want to make sure I didn't miss it.

Cass :)

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Milson | 9 comments Cass wrote: "Just checking in to see if you emailed the copy? I haven't received it yet. No hurry, just want to make sure I didn't miss it.

Cass :)"

Hey there! Sending you a PM now...