Camp Half-Blood! discussion

Role-Play > Stables

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 96 comments Mod
This is nothing important, but still i want to show you. There are many winged horses and normal horses here. You can pick one, find out it's name or name it yourself, pat it, feed it, and make it feel happy. If you want to.
Follow me to Camp Store now.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments *quietly waits for Hailey*

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey run toAlex. "sorry. got a few things to pack up and took me a while to find you."gasp Hailey. "I'm incredibly sorry, Alex."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm about 11 when i first got here. you're new here? I'm from Ney York. I didn't went to other places before. Camp is my home" answering Hailey

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "No, no no need to apologize. Oh Wow! Look at these...what are they??? Horses??"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"pegasus." smiled Hailey. "i think you can pet one if you like"

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Oh yeah...obviously" Alex said "how many years, have you been going to Camp Half-Blood anyway?" Alex asked calmly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"i've been in Camp about 2 and a half years."Hailey Answer

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "I've been here two years. I just got claimed as an Athena kid probably why I haven't seen you before and as for the *air quote* horse I haven't spent much of my time in the stables.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"i know." Hailey laugh."the stables are really dirty. you wanna practice sword fighting after dinner?"

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Maybe, that sounds fun."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where do you wanna go now?" Asked Hailey.

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "I think I'm going to go take a shower,"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"sure."Hailey smiles."we'll walk back together. i need to draw someting in my notepad about the first day here. probably the stables."

message 15: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Cool, do like art?" Alex says as the turn the corner and leave the stables.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"duh. art is my thing. my thoughts dont come in words "