Camp Half-Blood! discussion

Role-Play > Dinner Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 96 comments Mod
This is not just dinner hall, but you'll be having Lunch and Breakfast here too. The Greek classes are after Lunch, so let me show you where you'll be having your classes.

message 2: by Anna (last edited Oct 27, 2016 01:43PM) (new)

Anna | 94 comments *Waits for Hailey*

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Oh! hey! yes, well, no. It's in a half an hour but I was just waiting for Hailey, my friend. But you can join if you want we just going to talk" Alex said and then smiled.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Oh, okay see you later!" Alex said. Then and few seconds later added "Oh and me and Hailey might hang out tonight on the beach or something, I mean you don't have to but I was just wondering. I mean it might be nice to get to know you more." Alex said concluding it with a smile.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey walks in slowly close to Alex. "Hey. Alex. Im herre. when does the dinner starts?"

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Umm" Alex said while looking at her wrist watch "About 15 minutes. I wonder whats for dinner?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey laughed."yeah. i wonder. oh hey. what day is it. when does capture the flag starts. i really misses it."

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "No, no not breaking curfew, Chris just a short walk before evening period. I guess I should introduce you guys anyway, Chris this is Hailey and Hailey this is Christina or more commonly known as Chris"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"okay…" Hailey thuoght for a while."when does dinner starts? 10 more minute?"

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex laughed "You really are hungry, aren't you?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"it's really nice to meet you Chris." Hailey smiled and shake hand with Chris to be polite.

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "So what do you want to do after dinner? We should all hangout we could go to the art studio or the beach"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(sorry guys i cant do italics) Alex wrote: Alex laughed. "you're really hungry, aren't you?"

Hailey said to Alex:"of course i am hungry. Aren't you?"

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Hailey wrote: "(sorry guys i cant do italics) Alex wrote: Alex laughed. "you're really hungry, aren't you?"

Hailey said to Alex:"of course i am hungry. Aren't you?""

"Umm, YEAH! I'm always hungry"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can choose Alex. Where do you wanna go. i would prefer art studio but what about you?" Hailey said back with a smile.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"LOL. we are all foodies. ;)" Hailey laughed out loud.

message 17: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments " I don't care either. Let's see what Chris says"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Chris. Where you wanna go after dinner?" Hailey asked.

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "let's go to the forest! We can climb tree's and what not" Alex said laughing now, also feeling the hunger start to take over Over campers were starting to trickle into the Dinning hall.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"sure. i think if we eat fast there's time to check out the climbing walls. we need to be in bed by 11." Hailey look at her watch and turn back to Chris."i think we have enough time."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"i think the forest should be nice but can we go in there alone?" Hailey asked Alex.

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "yeah as long as we don't go to deep in and don't bother the Dryads to much."

message 23: by Hildegard, Activities Director (new)

Hildegard Zillions (HildegardTheBest) | 39 comments Mod
"Uhm...hello. Urn, i don't got much friends so i thought to spend sometime with you...if you're okay with it?"

message 24: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "No! thats awesome i'm Alex! what's your name?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"i meant alone as in like only three of us. But i think we can try. it seem fun."Hailey said then look at Chris."Since we have a super 'kick-butt'machine as our friend "

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. you can hang out with us I'm Hailey " Hailey said.

message 27: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "They were all laughing now "Well, i feel safe now" Alex said laughing.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris wrote:"Monster beware!"

"yeah. so monsters should be afraid of you?"

message 29: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Muhum," Alex said smiling

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey laughed.

message 31: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments " OH MY GOD! To far Chris to far!!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"there's more than one god so you should say 'oh my godS'" Hailey pointed out.

message 33: by Anna (last edited Oct 27, 2016 02:44PM) (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Okay, then Mrs. Dodds" Alex said jokingly

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"that fury? good one." Hailey laughed.

message 35: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "OH! FOOD! YEAH!" Alex said loudly spotting the food gaining a couple looks from the other campers,

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey look up the sky. The thunder roared. "Chris. i think you should change that habbit or you be ready to get slapped."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"fINALLY! Alex you wanna sit together. i think our table are over there." Hailey pointed at a table, looking unsure of herself.

message 38: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "OL ZUESY! I like it" Alex said well a tree branch fell about 2 feet in front of her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"you both need to change your habbits on calling gods names." Hailey look at the branch in front of Alex.

message 40: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Yeah that will be the Athena table" Alex said matter of factly. "Bye, Chris see you after dinner!"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey look at Chris and smiled, then shook her head. She was glad she had friends like them.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's go Alex." Hailey turnes around."bye Chris!"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Trust me. you guys will." Hailey said back to Chris.

message 44: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments *eats dinner fast*
Alex taps Hailey on the shoulder "lets go in the woods now I'll go get Chris.

"Hey Chris, let's go to the forest now Hailey's waiting"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey finish up and ran to the entrance of the woods and waited for them.

message 46: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments * waiting for Chris and Hailey at the forest*

message 47: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex looks around one last time for Hilde "Hilde go to the forest if you want to come with us!" she said to no one in particular.

message 48: by Hildegard, Activities Director (new)

Hildegard Zillions (HildegardTheBest) | 39 comments Mod
"I'm Hildegard. I think i saw you before, Hailey and Alex. Maybe at registering area or lake." Hildegard said, smiling.

((Sorry guys i couldn't reply because i was kinda *busy*, so um..yeah.))

message 49: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments *Walks in for breakfast*

message 50: by Cinder (last edited Oct 29, 2016 06:01AM) (new)

Cinder Harper (pineappleofpizzaland) | 57 comments *Kai comes into the hall to eat and sits down somewhere against a wall*

« previous 1