Camp Half-Blood! discussion

Role-Play > Archery Grounds

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 96 comments Mod
This is Archery Ground. You’ll be learning archery here. Mott will teach you the basics, and then you’ll be having competitions and other game. Come on, now I’ll show you the Volleyball Courtyard.

((Remember, you can only rp your own character. You are not allowed to rp Mott.))

message 2: by Hildegard, Activities Director (new)

Hildegard Zillions (HildegardTheBest) | 39 comments Mod
"Hello, sir." Hildegard said as soon as she saw the teacher she saw on the camp tour. She was very excited. She always wanted to learn archery, but she wasn't good at it. Now she'll be able, with the help of Mott, to shoot arrows in the right way.

message 3: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"Hello and welcome, dear." Mott said cheerfully. "I'm Mott, as you know, and i'll be teaching super-duper archery techniques. Now, i hope all of you have your bow and bag of arrows."

message 4: by Hildegard, Activities Director (new)

Hildegard Zillions (HildegardTheBest) | 39 comments Mod
"Yeah, i have it." She pulled her bow and arrow up so Mott could see that.

message 5: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"Hmm. Good. Now, do you know how to target, campers?" He asked, facing other campers.

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry I'm late!" Alex came running in clearly scattered her hair sticking her sweaty cheek. Alex be gane to explain why she was late.

message 7: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"Alright now, try not to be late in future classes. Now, campers, pick up your bows and arrows and shoot at the targets. Let me see how good you can target." He said before picking up his bow and an arrow and shooting. It went on the 100 point, straight in the middle, earning 'whoas' from campers.

((Don't give your ending. Just write that you picked up your bow and made the target, then threw your arrow and... Mott will tell you if what was your target. Ex. Katherine picked her bow, sighed and shooted the arrow. She opened her eyes to see the arrow at... Got it? Good.))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey run into the class and pick up the bow. She aim at the middle point and shoot the arrow....

message 9: by Cinder (new)

Cinder Harper (pineappleofpizzaland) | 57 comments Kai picked up the bow, aimed and shot the arrow

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- After dancing around a little since it's archery and she loves archery, Olivia picked up the bow and arrow aimed for a while, then shot the arrow