Perustopia Book Club discussion

Short story ideas?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Love | 50 comments I have to write a short story for class. Anyone have any ideas?

message 2: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Lightwood | 134 comments You could try making some kind of spinoff from a book u have already read.

message 3: by Mac (new)

Mac (excessiveannotations) A one shot

imashamedofmyoldreviews (pleasedontjudgeme_ichanged) A classic misunderstanding in a common event (birthday, reunion, etc.) will never get old.

message 5: by ☼ fleur ☼ (new)

☼ fleur ☼ (fleurbooks) | 44 comments If you peered into a dreamcatcher, what would you see?

message 6: by Charlene (new)

Charlene McElhinney | 2 comments I'm currently writing a short story for college too and it's something I've never done before. I've to do a horror flash fiction - maximum 2,000 words.

Good luck and I wish you well with it!

Love
Charlene

message 7: by Lilia (new)

Lilia | 136 comments I did a bookbuddies project at school, and at my school it goes from Pre-K to 12 grade and I was a Freshman at the time and got paired up with a second grader which happened to be my cousin and I loved that, so I wrote a fictional story about her making a decision to move because she had the opportunity to be in the Olympics but she had to move away from her best friend, so it's about her making a hard decision (of course the ending is very happy).

message 8: by Kelly ♡ (new)

Kelly ♡ | 7 comments hmmmm, maybe your own twist on an old classic? on greek mythology?