Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > book cover

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janice (new)

Janice Richardson | 7 comments Please change cover for Casket Cache. (print and ebook) Thank you!

https://www.amazon.com/Casket-Spencer...

message 2: by Dobby (last edited Oct 23, 2016 07:46PM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3610 comments Working on it. Done, with numerous issues to address:

Author Name
Janice, your books are published with your middle initial on the cover: Janice J. Richardson. By policy, that is the name that must be listed as primary author. I have also added your name without the initial so the books will appear on your profile. I suggest that you contact Goodreads Support and request that your profile be changed to "Janice J. Richardson."

Duplicate Edition
I merged the incorrectly added paperback edition. The reason the system would not let you add it with ISBN 9780995239517 is that there was already a listing for that book, under Janice J. Richardson. I removed the truncated ISBN13 from the ISBN10 field and added the correct ISBNs. Please note that I changed the format from "ebook/print" to "paperback."

New Series
I created the Spencer Funeral Home Niagara Cozy Mystery series. Authors cannot edit series information. When you want to create a new series or to add books to an existing series, just post a request in the Serieses! folder, and a librarian will assist you.

New Covers
Goodreads policy is to keep all published covers on the site, as readers want to shelve the cover of the copy they have. Instead, we add an alternate-cover edition. See Author FAQ and Adding an alternate-cover edition.

Here are your new alternate-cover editions:

»  Kindle (cover from Amazon)
»  paperback (cover from Smashwords)

Only the primary author can set the default edition — that is, the one that comes up in searches by title and shows on your author profile. If you want the default changed before your author profile is changed, you will need to contact Goodreads Support to have them set the default edition for you.

After your author profile has been changed, you can set the default yourself. Here's how to do that.

message 3: by Janice (new)

Janice Richardson | 7 comments Thanks Dobby!