What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Fiction. Romance. Amnesia with identical twins.one married with kid(s). Spoiler.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Neta (new)

Neta | 2 comments Hello. I have been driving myself crazy trying to look for this romance book. I don't have much details and the fact that I initially read the book in French does not help. Here are the details.
I read the book more than 12 years ago. It is about identical twins. the evil one is married with at least one kid. She is cruel, cold and heartless. the other one is very kind hearted. I do not remember why, but the kind hearted one ended up in hospital with amnesia and got mistaken for her evil twin sister.I do not remember whether she knew she had a twin or not. The evil twin had disappeared (or died), and it was revealed at the end of the book that the husband's mother had something to do with the whole situation.

Sorry about the lack of details. I have tried several keywords on google and amazon , with no success.

message 2: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1039 comments Hi Neta, have you considered checking Listopia?

There were several lists concerning twins although I couldn't find an evil twin list. Here's a link to a twins list that I hope will help you. Good luck :D

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/8...

message 3: by Neta (new)

Neta | 2 comments Hi Laurie,

Many thanks for looking into this. I have checked several lists on goodreads with no luck.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
A guess - Wife to a Stranger by Daphne Clair?

Neta, how early in the story do you learn they are twin sisters?

Where does the story start? (e.g., woman in hospital, their childhood)

Added a spoiler alert to the Topic header.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39281 comments Mod
Neta, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by Ledi (new)

Ledi | 1 comments It's the Twin duo by Jettie Woodruff

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica West (hoochie) | 2 comments It’s none of those. I’ve been looking for it too. It has a pink cover, if I remember correctly, and was probably published in the early to mid 1990’s. I read it in the late 90’s.

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica West (hoochie) | 2 comments And it wasn’t a series

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39281 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Neta, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response; moving to Abandoned.