What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Body of Christopher Creed (Steepleton Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Body of Christopher Creed
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA/MG about missing teenager (spoilers) [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theresa (last edited Oct 23, 2016 06:25AM) (new)

Theresa Fisher | 2 comments This was a book I had read back in my high school years (so 2005-2009 years) that had been published fairly recently, that was a dead tree style book as it was a required reading that my teacher chose to read rather than a more classic book (I believe it was instead of Grapes of Wrath).

The plot was about a colleague of a teenager who had gone missing. After finding (I believe the missing teen was a male) his journal the cops determined he was dead but the colleague found clues about what might have happened (view spoiler)

The cover of the book had a house with a tree in front of it which (I believe) had a bike leaning against it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

message 3: by Theresa (last edited Nov 08, 2016 01:37PM) (new)

Theresa Fisher | 2 comments The Body of Christopher Creed! That was it! Thank you!

This has been solved (I'll change the title if I can)

Justanotherbiblophile | 1756 comments You can mark this request as solved by clicking the 'edit' link next to the subject line / title, and then selecting one of the "Solved" folders. This will help save our moderators some time.

You should also change the subject line / title to start "SOLVED: [then your existing title]" which helps people still find your request later.

Solved requests are almost as important as unsolved requests (eg, so don't delete your info :D Otherwise it looks like this, which completely doesn't show how you generated *so* much interest for your book). The requests continue to exist in the archive, and people looking for your book end up on that page via search engine because of your description/keywords - which improves the whole world :)

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Nov 08, 2016 05:31PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 38171 comments Mod
You're welcome.

Popular book - this has been requested 5x now.