Pokemon Academy discussion

Boys Dorms > Anuhea and Alric's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (last edited Oct 22, 2016 07:26PM) (new)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 4547 comments Mod
Anuhea and Alric's room. No entry without permission from inhabitants.

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK smiled and helped him into the dorm and frowned when she saw someone's bags on the other bed. "Did you get a new roommate?" She asked.

"Yep, me." Alric said, walking in with the last of his bags.

message 3: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"You're kidding me," Anuhea groaned.

message 4: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric smirked. "Glad to see you're as thrilled as I am, Roomie." He said and groaned slightly, flopping onto his bed.

MK sighed and rubbed her head. "Could you two TRY to get along? Please?" She asked.

message 5: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"No promises," Anuhea said, carefully getting settled on his own bed.

message 6: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK sighed and kissed his cheek. "I have to go to training. You sure you're gonna be alright?" She asked worriedly.

message 7: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"I'm positive," Anuhea said, pulling her closer gently so that he could kiss her lips. "Stay safe, alright?"

message 8: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK smiled softly and kissed his lips gently. "Of course." She said and pulled away before leaving.

Alric frowned and glared at Anuhea.

message 9: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea smiled until she was gone. Then, his smile turned to a devious smirk when he looked at Alric. "Jealous much?"

message 10: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric frowned slightly in confusion. "Jealous? why would I-" Alric stopped and his eyes widened. "Wait wait wait.... you think I like MK?!"

message 11: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Um...yeah?" Anuhea said, now just about as confused. All the signs had pointed towards Alric liking her, but now....Anuhea was just straight up confused.

message 12: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric froze for a second before chuckling slightly and then full out laughing. "Dude, I don't like her like that. I just don't like that she's dating you." He said and smirked, but his eyes were like daggers.

message 13: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea gave him a look. Okay, so he'd been jealous for virtually nothing, but the truth was more offensive. "And why don't you like that she's dating me? What difference does it make to you?"

message 14: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric glared slightly and then shrugged, looking at his pokedex and playing a game on it. "I think she could do a lot better and that she deserves someon better." He told him bluntly.

message 15: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea rolled his eyes. "You don't know me. Or her for that matter. So why. Do. You. Care?"

message 16: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric glared at him and then back at his phone. "That's none of your business." He muttered irritably.

message 17: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"It seems like it's very much my business," Anuhea said.

message 18: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric glared at him again. "Well I said it isn't." He said firmly through clenched teeth. He let all three of his pokemon out and chilled on his bed. Mightyena and Absol chilled on the bed while Houndoom lounged on the ground.

message 19: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments (SOO SORRY! GTG))

message 20: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((It's okay!))

Anuhea stared at Alric, annoyance growing. "What the heck is your problem, dude?"

message 21: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Houndoom growled lowly at Anuhea. Alric patted the pokemon's horn to call it down before glaring at Anuhea. "I just don't like you dating MK."

message 22: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"For no reason," Anuhea asked flatly.

message 23: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric shot him a glare and then went back to his game. "It's complicated." He muttered.

message 24: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Then explain," Anuhea said. He wanted to get to the bottom of this because he absolutely couldn't stand this mot knowing.

message 25: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric smirked slightly when he saw that not knowing was driving Anuhea crazy. "No." He said with a smug expression. "I don't think I will."

message 26: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"If I wasn't still in so much pain, I would beat it out of you," Anuhea grumbled.

message 27: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric smirked smugly and turned on his music full blast in the room, his headphones not being used and on his bedside table.

message 28: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Turn it down!" Anuhea shouted. He knew exactly what he would do if his roommate didn't though, and he thought it was a pretty good plan.

message 29: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric smirked. "What was that? Can't hear you!" He shouted over the noise and ran his fingers through his hair and turned the music up louder.

message 30: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea scowled and grabbed his shoe. He threw it at Alric, deciding that if that didn't work, his next target would be what was actually making the noise.

message 31: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments "Ow!" Alric exclaimed when the shoe hit his head. He glared at him and turned it up louder to spite him.

message 32: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea growled and picked up his other shoe, throwing it at the source of the obnoxious noise.

message 33: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric smirked and held his pokedex out of reach and the music continued to play till the person next door pounded on the wall. He groaned and turned it down. "Fine!" He shouted and put his headphones on.

message 34: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea rolled his eyes. "Jerk," he muttered, getting settled again so that he could rest. He wasn't sure how much more of this guy he could take.

((Hey, Cynthia replied on the gate, so it's your turn I believe. :) ))

message 35: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric sighed and stood up, calling his Pokemon back, and left, wanting to do more work on searching for his father.

message 36: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea shook his head and decided now would be a good time to get a nap in, while he was alone.

((Would you like to do MK's training session?))

message 37: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments ((Sure and maybe Alric and white somewhere else?))

message 38: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((Sounds good. Training yard for MK and N, [lol letter names] and......pick a place for Alric and White?))

message 39: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments ((Offices? also, gtg. Will you post first?))

message 40: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((In both? I can, sure))

message 41: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Alric looked to make sure Anuhea was asleep before he put on his shoes, grabbed his back pack, and silently snuck out of the dorm through the window.

message 42: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea heard the window's quiet creak and opened his eyes. He hadn't been that asleep. He looked to the window just in time to see Alric climb out. Instead of alerting his roommate that he'd caught him, Anuhea waited until Alric was gone before he climbed out of bed and slipped his shoes on. He wanted to see where Alric was going...

message 43: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments ((going to the offices?))

message 44: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((Yes ma'am))