Kuro: A Land in Eternal Night (Semi-Advanced) discussion

Orientation > Mod Application

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), noot noot (last edited Nov 06, 2016 02:37PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 2076 comments Mod
In order to be a mod, both I and Lucy need to approve you and give our intake. If one of us declines then you may not be a mod. We're not very harsh critics though, so don't let that scare you away.

Name:
Activity:
Number of Characters:
Planning on Making:
Suggestions for the Group:
Credentials: (How many groups you're mod in)
Example of writing at best:
HTML Literacy: 1-10

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 30, 2016 04:45PM) (new)

Name: Shikamaru (you can call me anything I don't really care)

Activity: I'm pretty active, but there's school, so I won't be on for too long during weekdays

Number of Characters: Three

Planning on Making: More places in the districts that don't have as much (I know this group is still being worked on but oh well... :) )

Suggestions for the Group: Have a Relationships Request topic
Have a Location Request topic
Have Character Folders and places for people own templates (once we get more members)

Credentials: Arwel https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
Unwanted Seclusion https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Example of writing at best: Okie I wrote this in an engrish essay so it may sound like I'm dead inside and be a bit disturbing but oh well :-S

She glanced at her left wrist, the injured sight glaring up at her. The dark veins running beneath the skin were tainted an inky dark blue, and the area around them was an aggravated pink. A long, dark gash ran alongside a bone jutting out beneath her skin in a painful angle that made her retch. The cut was oozing dark crimson blood that was beginning to slowly trickle down into the creases of her palm. She grimaced at the unpleasant sight, then wiped her hand on her pants in effort to rid her skin of this red liquid. She winced in agony, letting it hang loose at her side.

HTML Literacy: about a 8-9 (I'm not sure)

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2016 09:12PM) (new)

Name: Nicole but you can call me Nicky, Cola, Muffin---Yeah. Tons of nicknames.
Activity: I went dead for a few months b/c some deep shit happened on here and I hate drama. I am hopefully becoming more active though now.
Number of Characters: 0 currently
Planning on Making: A shit ton---Like holy crap. I wanna make Gods/Goddesses, bitchy characters, innocent characters...All kinds.
Suggestions for the Group: Oh I dunno yet. I was going to add in my own suggestions for the plot and I will do that anyways because I love this group already.
Credentials: (How many groups you're mod in) I have been mods in a whole bunch of groups. Probably around 20 (counting the groups I made). Granted not many are alive anymore because it was in the past and people kinda abandoned the things but yeah.
Example of writing at best:
(view spoiler)
This was a headcanon I made but I decided to include it because it shows the---darker sides of my writing. Of course it can be darker but this is what I could find right now. (view spoiler)

HTML Literacy: 1-10 @~@ What does this mean?

Accepted, the one through ten thing is how well you know how to use html. So if I ask you to follow a certain formatting on a certain thread, you'd be able to know how to do it. But it wont really matter so don't worry about it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I mean I should be able to but yay! Thanks! ^~^

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Dec 01, 2016 04:37PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1576 comments
Name: Fiend, or Rem
Activity: I'm honestly always on unless doing work, in class, or sleeping. But I won't be having class next week, and I'm studying for exams starting tomorrow, so I'll let yah know when I'll be on.
# of Characters: 0
Planning on Making: Quite a few, but I currently have five or so planned, with one being the main focus right now.
Suggestions: Maybe clean up of spam, and a more organized way to make notes on what you might need changed while approving characters? I find that just replying to each character individually ( like, hitting the reply button and commenting underneath what shows up in the comment box ) can lose some of the things you wanna say.
Credentials: Uhm, I've lost count of how many groups I mod in >.> I do know that it's been a good number and I've been doing it for a while, so.
Writing Examples: I couldn't decide on which one I liked better, so here's two.
one
(view spoiler)

two
(view spoiler)
when you realize none of your characters have any chill

HTML Literacy: 10/10

sucre'd fiend wrote: "Name: Fiend, or Rem
Activity: I'm honestly always on unless doing work, in class, or sleeping. But I won't be having class next week, and I'm studying for exams starting tomorrow, so I'll let yah k..."

BUah

accepted

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1576 comments merci~

message 9: by KT (last edited Dec 02, 2016 10:47AM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 2000 comments Mod
Name: KT
Activity: On most of the time
Number of Characters: 1
Planning on Making: At the moment 4 or 5 kinda planned, it'll probably only grow from there
Suggestions for the Group: Everything that's in the other font I would add a slash and then in normal font, so it's possible to search for them and actually find what you want. I would also remove the spoilers on the faceclaims so it's easier to check if one you want is already used (by just searching the page for the name), and potentially even remove the master list so people can change the ones they have
Credentials: Including ones I started myself I'm at exactly 20
Example of writing at best: (view spoiler)
HTML Literacy: 9.5

ƘƬ ~๓ครợยєгค๔є ợยєєภ~ wrote: "Name: KT
Activity: On most of the time
Number of Characters: 1
Planning on Making: At the moment 4 or 5 kinda planned, it'll probably only grow from there
Suggestions for the Group: Everything that..."

accepted yo, but I do actually have a job for you

message 11: by KT (new)

Yay! :) thanks

And yep, what's up?

so I'm having trouble keeping up with requests and power requests because half the time im either baked or half asleep
so like, when i accept them, do you think you could compile a list of accepted requests? it could be in the orientation folder or the character folder

message 13: by KT (new)

Sure I can do that. What kind of requests to you want there?
+a specific thread you want me to reference to check?

It'd look like this in format

Requests

Power Requests
Rock - Level 10 ryuraijin

Species Requests
Rock- ryuraijin

that's just an example, but just try to keep up with

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

this thread

(and I'll implement your suggestions btw

and you can make that prettier if you want, that was just a basic template

message 16: by KT (new)

I can totally do that :) I'll work on it tonight when I'm on my laptop

message 17: by KT (new)

Awesome :) I'm just really lazy so I'm good at seeing where it's possible to make things easier and faster for people

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 1930 comments aw darn I missed putting in my app XD ah well

Kɪᴋᴋɪ. This darkness rises from somewhere deep inside of me wrote: "aw darn I missed putting in my app XD ah well"

put it in and when the group hits one hundred I can totally make you a mod
i'm just making her mod because i have stuff to get done and my other two mods are a little busy with their own lives

message 20: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 1930 comments Name: Kikki, I also go by Kiks
Activity: I have no life so I'm on almost constantly lol
Number of Characters: currently 2, Ammiras and Koneyo
Planning on Making: 14 more for a total of 16, and possibly more after that I have no chill
Suggestions for the Group: Well, I have a website full of all kinds of supernatural beings so I can help research info for the species to add, I also have lots of ideas for more beasts too, like the Lethifold, and the dullahan perhaps? There's also Rusalka that I think people would like, Imps too perhaps? I'm not sure how specialized you are in the mythological species you are using.
Credentials: Mmm....well in total I've had like a million haha, currently its more like 34, but not all of them are active. If you want active I'd say probably only about 2ish right now, 3 if you count my character workshop group lol
Example of writing at best: wow finding my writing at my best that wasn't NSFW was harder than I anticipated XD
(view spoiler)
HTML Literacy: 7ish? Fiend is defo better but I figure most stuff out by mucking around with HTML and I'm not afraid to ask for help either to make sure its right