What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Heroine meets her biological mom

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ren (new)

Ren | 48 comments Hi guys I'm looking for some books where the heroine was abandoned by her mom when she was a child and she meets her later when she's an adult/teen.
Would like to be contemporary, adult/YA. Not really fussed if its romance or not.
Thanks in advance

Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Somebody Sherica thinks that her mom had abandoned her and her brother...At least that's what their dad has told them

message 4: by Cara's Craftsations (last edited Nov 15, 2016 03:48PM) (new)

Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Dizzy Dizzy hasn't seen her mom in eight years. On her twelfth birthday she is in for a surpised.

message 6: by Khanaja Scott (new)

Khanaja Scott (thatonereadingscott) | 3 comments C wrote: "Dizzy Dizzy hasn't seen her mom in eight years. On her twelfth birthday she is in for a surpised."

Omg I read this book in elementary!! ...Dunno why I'm so excited about that or why I felt the need to tell you lol. But Dizzy was a really good story :))

message 7: by Cara's Craftsations (last edited Nov 25, 2016 04:26AM) (new)

Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Khanaja Scott wrote: Omg I read this book in elementary!! ...Dunno why I'm so excited about th..."

That's okay, Goodreads is all about sharing our mutual love of books.

message 8: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1384 comments Saving Wishes, not this book, but either bk2 or 3 in this series.

message 13: by Ann (last edited Sep 15, 2020 11:04PM) (new)

Ann | 535 comments New York to Dallas by J.D. Robb