Camp Half-Blood! discussion

Cabins > Cabin Thirteen: Athena

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 96 comments Mod
Welcome to cabin no. 13, the cabin for Goddess Athena's demigods. Feel this place as your home with your brothers and sisters. Play, read, practice, sleep and do whatever you please. Your trunk is placed beside your bed. One more thing, you're not allowed to go or peek in any other cabins.
Now, follow me to Sword Arena.

((Sword Arena is found in Role-Play section, so go there.))

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex enters an empty cabin and looks around. "It looks like your the first one here, you get first pick of the beds." I nod at the satyr sanding behind me. and go to the back of the my jaw dropping as I marble at the ginormous bookcase taking up an entire wall of the cabin. entire. I set my very few belonging down on a bottom bunk toward the end of a cabin, bunk 12. And then go to join the satyr.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey walk slowly in right after Alex and look around, when she saw the bookshelf, she was like 'wow!'. Then she kept looking and saw Alex at bunker12. The last bunker jas been taken. 'Great.' thought Hailey. 'Just great'. Then she walk to bunker11 which is the next one and put her clothes on one end and other belonging under the bed.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Hailey wrote: "Hailey walk slowly in right after Alex and look around, when she saw the bookshelf, she was like 'wow!'. Then she kept looking and saw Alex at bunker12. The last bunker jas been taken. 'Great.' tho..."

Alex glances over to girl who had just put her stuff on the bed. She dose a double take when she see's the girl place a book on the table beside her bed. Alex was nervous she was not much good at the friend thing. the girl looked around 13, but what the heck, she was the other only one here and she needed a friend. here goes nothing she thinks as she dives into a conversation. "Hey, I'm Alex, and umm hi i'm a child of Athena to and umm is that an Apollo book?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey looked around and saw where Alex is pointing. "yeah. i thought all child of Athena should. Should they?" Hailey seems relaxed. It the first time she been laughing after she left her friends. "My name is Hailey. It's really nice to meet you."

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Hailey wrote: "Hailey looked around and saw where Alex is pointing. "yeah. i thought all child of Athena should. Should they?" Hailey seems relaxed. It the first time she been laughing after she left her friends...."

"You, to. I'm Alex. Oh, I think i've already said that like three times. And I don't think you have to but I definitely think you should read it. Hey, want to go to the stables and look around?" Alex said in a chill light way, Hailey seemed like nice girl.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"of course. you can go first, i will catch up. need to finish putting things away." Hailey smiles. she put her notepad under her pillow and a pencil and rubber next to it. "okay. Let's go."

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex smiles (that's something new) then begins to walk and says "so Hailey, how old are you where are you from?" *go over to the stables chat to continue*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"i think the dinner start soon" replied Hailey."if you want to shower,go now."
*waiting for Alex.

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Okay, I'll see you at dinner! Save me a seat!" Anna says to Hailey. Alex grabbed her stuff and headed to the showers.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"sure:)" Hailey smiled and getting back to her diary on her notepad.

message 12: by Anna (last edited Oct 27, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

Anna | 94 comments Hailey wrote: ""sure:)" Hailey smiled and getting back to her diary on her notepad."

*30 minutes later*
Alex walks in showed and changed into a summertime tank top and Jean short her long hair in a braid. She smiles "Hi Hailey! Let's head to dinner!"

*go to the dinning hall*

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Haileyyyy" Alex groaned "One two many cheese burgerssss. My stomach hurts." Alex flopped down on her bed and picked up her book but she didn't seem motivated to read.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Try not to throw up," Hailey said."next time don't eat this many cheeseburger."

message 15: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex fell asleep, feeling very content about her first day at camp. Her new friends would be there for her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey look at Alex. Thinking how wonderful is to have friends since she's not year-round and normally no people would be there for her.

message 17: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments *Next morning*

"RAISE AND SHINE CAMPERS" Alex said jokingly well climbing out of bed and wisper yelling into her sister, Hailey's ear. "Let's go take showers before all the hot water is gone. "We can grab Chris on the way, LET'S GO!" Alex always had a lot of energy in the morning, plus it seemed smart to get up early before the other campers.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"does anyone know what's the first period?" Hailey asked.

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "It's 15 minutes to breakfast" Alex replied

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"thanks! " Hailey smiled at Alex. She clean up her hair.
((sorry. i got a little busy

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Guys! let's go!!" said Alex " I NEEED FOOD!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"LET'S GO!" Hailey joked with Alex.

message 23: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex ran out the door and up the hill and into the dinner hall.

message 24: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex wakes up and pull out her book and reads.

message 25: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Oh! this?" Alex said surprised by her brothers sudden interest "I don't really know, I just picked it up. It was on my schools summer reading list" Alex said a grin starting to spread across her face as the subject of book startingtaking over her brain. "It's called Wonder. It is really good, you can read it when i'm done...If you want?"

message 26: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Yeah! That's the one" Alex said the grin spreading to her eyes.

message 27: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "G'Night" Alex replied

message 28: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex groaned and picked up her head "Mike, what helheim? What's your deal it's like 1:00!" Alex said grumpily unhappy at being woken up.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

“Oh my gods! Whose dagger if that? I don't recall anyone with that before." Groaned Hailey.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey went outside and took it back in. Hailey keep her eyes on the dagger while muttering:"I'm asking Chiron first thing tomorrow. If someone plant it there, I want to know who...." Hailey put the dagger under her pillow and went back to sleep."G night"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

the sun rise and Hailey took the dagger and stare at it like it's some kind of treasure. Even though she knew she need to give it to Chiron to check it out, but she had a feeling she seen it somewhere but she just can't remember. She knew for sure someone have this large dagger.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey signed. "yeah. i guess so. " she paused. "what's the first class? i think i will ask Chiron at free period."

message 33: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex woke "guys, I had this really weird dream" she said getting out of bed "you" she said and pointed at her brother "Found a knife under your pillow, and then stuff happened. Very odd" Alex said puzzled.

message 34: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Oh" Alex said her eye brows raised. "Who did it? And where's Hailey?"

Alex was kind of relieved it wasn't a dream. Not that she was glad mike had found that in his bed just that she didn't have to find out some kind of godly symbolism to what 'thou knife if bed shall lead a dead foe' or some kind of strange thing.

"Poor caterpillar" Alex said like an Afterthought

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Alex." Said Hailey when she got out of the bathroom. "Ready for breakfast?"

message 36: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Yeah ,lets go I'm starving!" Alex replied and sprung out of bed.

She was still kind of disturbed my the whole knife in bed situation. But she would worry about that later for not she was starving.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"it'll be fine. Let's just worry about our breakfast first." Said Hailey softly to Mike. She was also secretly hoping Chiron can solve their dagger-in-the-bed issue

message 38: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Up ahead Alex was starting up her food chat and again and some of the kids from the Apollo cabin had heard her and Where joining in.

"FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD"

Alex ran back to her siblings "hey guys! Look it's not even 8:30 Am and I have already started a riot!!!" Alex said pointing at the huge parade of campers yelling the food chant on the path to the dinning hall.