Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Free nonfiction book on life as a female state trooper!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 360 comments Hi all,

I'm offering free copies of my latest recording: Behind Her Miami Badge: Undercover, the Cocaine Wars, and Life in the Fast Lane by Floy Turner and Sherrie Clark.

Miami's vice cops, move over. There's a new sheriff in town, rather a feisty Florida Highway Patrol Trooper named Floy Turner, who juggles motherhood with fighting crime. With refreshing authenticity and transparency, Turner doesn't hold back as she tells her stranger-than-fiction, true-to-life anecdotes of what goes on behind the badge in drug-ridden 1980s Miami when cocaine was king and her town housed one of the major drug hubs in the country. Whether it's Turner's first night on patrol facing the barrel of a gun, the bloodiest day in FBI History, hilarious undercover assignments, conversing with infamous serial killer Aileen Wournos, personally and professionally experiencing the wrath of Hurricane Andrew, and fighting the Miami cocaine wars with the DEA, FBI, and FDLE, Behind Her Miami Badge: Undercover, the Cocaine Wars, and Life in the Fast Lane is an action-packed audiobook that will bring tears to your eyes, either from laughing so hard at the humor or crying at the tragedies.

Here's the link to the sample on Audible: http://www.audible.com/pd/Bios-Memoir...

Just list your email address or PM me with it and I'll gift a copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.

Cheers!
Lee Ann

message 2: by Leslie D. (new)

Leslie D.   | 51 comments Hi Lee Ann! This sounds very interesting!
Would love to listen--my email = Lesaly82@me.com

Thank you!!

message 3: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 360 comments Hi Leslie,

The book is on the way! I look forward to your review. :)

Best!
Lee Ann

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like to give it a listen...jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 5: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 360 comments Thanks, Edward! The book is on the way. :)

Best!
Lee Ann

message 6: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Thank You Lee Ann

message 7: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 360 comments Edward wrote: "Thank You Lee Ann"

You're welcome!

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Flanagan (loboz) | 44 comments yes please flanagan74@yahoo.com.au

message 9: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 360 comments It's on the way, Michael! Hope you enjoy it. :)

Lee Ann