Kuro: A Land in Eternal Night (Semi-Advanced) discussion

The Crime District > The Crime Capitol

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), noot noot (last edited Oct 22, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 2076 comments Mod
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18j80...
description
About twenty years ago, the entire Light District erupted into chaos after the workers there ganged up with the present mafia due to unfair working hours and wages. Together they completely overthrew the government there, and now Crime City is its own government. There is no crime regulation, no guard. Every man for himself. The government doesn't see the land worth their time, and thus hasn't attempted to take action.

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) The young man had been resting against the rustic side of the dark broken down ruins of the old establishment, slumped over in a slight daze and seeming to fight with himself to keep awake. He rubbed his eyes with a soft groan, forcing himself to sit up despite his desire to rest as he resumed searching around the ravaged landscape in an observant fashion, seeking anything suspicious. During this process, his thoughts went to Kyori as he complained quietly to himself, "She's been gone for quite a while..."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments A young girl with crimson hair was running back to someone who she had left waiting for,She was smiling though because she had found something which she hoped he liked.When she spotted him she ran over and said breathlessly but cheerfully"Sorry to keep you waiting Tor-kun!"she was wearing something similar to a school uniform and her ears as well as her tail twitched but then she looked at him and smiled.

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) He had blinked seeing her out of breath and tilted his head, "You really shouldn't worry me like that. Especially around this area. Its ridiculous how much violence there had been in the past." Torin glanced at her curiously partially waiting for an explanation.

message 5: by Ghost~still Luna~ (last edited Nov 06, 2016 08:24PM) (new)

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments Kyori smiled a bit then she pulled a necklace out of her pocket"I had to go see someone to get something" she then stepped towards him"I didn't mean to worry you Tor-kun".Once she was close enough she then stood on the tip of her toes and unclasped the necklace before putting it on him then once she had it on him she stepped back"I..I thought you would like it".The necklace had a wolf pendant on it and it was made of a metal that would not hurt him"It's my way of saying thank you for caring for me",her teal eyes sparkled in the light they had and she seemed happy,happier than when they had first met to be precise.She had a few cuts and scrapes on her legs and a small cut on her cheek but she continued to smile while she waited to hear what he would say.Yes she was younger than him and yes they were two different species but she was happy just being near him for the time being ever since her Master had let her go free because her Master could tell that Kyori only had eyes for Torrent but she wouldn't admit it to him..not yet anyway.

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) The young man glanced at her, taking up the pendant to look at it in his palm before saying, "You... really didn't have to do that. I care for anyone in need." He had fallen quiet for quite a while before saying, "Thank you though. Its appreciated."

message 7: by Ghost~still Luna~ (last edited Nov 07, 2016 08:16PM) (new)

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments Kyori smiled then she turned to walk away unsure if he wanted to hang around,she then stopped and asked quietly"Torrent do you want me around?"Her tail twitched nervously and she gripped the edge of her skirt as she waited a bit scared that he might say no.She smiled a bit and attempted to remain happy"It wasn't a big deal ..I..I thought you would like it"

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) The young man gave her a silent blink, tilting his head before saying softly, "Why wouldn't I? I dont mind company." He smiled slightly looking down at the pendant in thought.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments Kyori turned and looked at him before she ran up to him and jumped slightly only to then latch onto him and hug him as she whispered"Hearing you say that makes me happy"she then let go and looked away a little sheepishly as she muttered softly and shyly"S..sorry"

message 10: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) As she had done so, his face had automatically turned bright red. He simply turned away at her apology, feeling conflicted on how to respond to the action and deciding changing the subject was the best course of action, "So did you see anyone else around here? It seems oddly quiet..."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments Kyori nodded"It does but I'm not sure why",she then looked around a bit before turning to look at Torrent"Tor-kun..."she tied her hair back into a ponytail"do you think we should get out of here?"She then said"only person I saw was the one i had to go see to get the necklace" she looked around a bit nervously now"it's way too quiet"

message 12: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Torrent grimaced at what she said, glancing away briefly with a slight sigh, "I mean... I don't blame the natives around here. It gets way too dangerous with all the gang wars and such. But there must be something wrong. Almost like i can feel we have to look into it." Although unnerved, he seemed adamant on finding at least some clue to the eerie silence. While standing up, he had turned to kyori and said, "If you don't want to accompany me, that's fine too. I wouldn't want you getting in harm's way."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments "Tor-kun I do want to accompany you"Kyori placed a hand on his arm"and I don't want anything to happen to you either"she said.She then took a deep breath and exhaled slowly"let's go"

message 14: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) He looked at her, laughing slightly before rolling his eyes, "Alright alright. If you say so."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments Kyori smiled a bit then she playfully punched his arm"you're the one who's so eager to explore" she laughed a bit then she decided to hold his hand ever so gently despite her not being aware she was doing so.

message 16: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) He had laughed softly at that and shrugged, "Well its either that, or sleeping and eating. You have to realize i can get really lazy if i don't keep my mind on something." Torin didnt say anything about her holding his hand, simply allowing it to happen.

message 17: by Ghost~still Luna~ (last edited Dec 04, 2016 06:29PM) (new)

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments Kyori smiled then she let go"True" she then decided to be a bit playful which was part of who she was and she then decided to shift to a white kitsune fox and run off a bit ahead of Torrent,she then stopped and turned to look at him,her tail swaying.She watched Torrent before she ran over to him and yipped at him before running off a bit again,she wanted to play.

message 18: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) He had blinked, watching kyori's actions closely though had rolled his eyes at the sight of her playful prancing about. Tor had gotten back up to his feet and had shifted into his lupine form, bolting after him. Although he definitely wasn't able to really keep up with her since he was much more of the strength invested instead of speed. While chasing after, he called out, "No fair! Slow down!"

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments kyori slowed down and waited for him to catch up a bit then once he was close enough she pounced on him and nuzzled him,she was always playful when it came to Tor but when someone would ask her about who she liked she would become shy and go silent for a bit,but around Tor she was happy,playful but also a bit of a tease.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments Ghost~still Luna~ wrote: "kyori slowed down and waited for him to catch up a bit then once he was close enough she pounced on him and nuzzled him,she was always playful when it came to Tor but when someone would ask her abo..."

message 21: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1576 comments ( have you tried pming them )

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments (Yeah)