1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Disney MxM [ Jess x Athena ]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by j a m m e s (last edited Oct 22, 2016 12:55PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments
" Eat me like one of your French girls,"

https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-24-20...

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments It's not loading can you post a link?

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I did

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Pffffft lol XD

So which Disney tale should we do?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hmm....well I like the tales:

- Snow White
- Beauty and The Beast
- Cinderella
- and Disney Descendants

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments I wouldn't mind doing Snow White or Disney Descendants

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hmm....I'm getting a Disney descendants desire right now

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Alright cool so ocs? Or canon characters?

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hmm, well which characters do you ship together? If you wanna do that ship we can, or we can do ocs, it depends on what you wanna do.

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Hmm I ship Jay and Carlos but I also wouldn't mind doing ocs

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments OMS I LOVE JAY AND CARLOS, I SHIP THEM SO HARD

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments ME TOO THEY ARE THE CUTEST!!!!!

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I WISH THEY WERE CANON, BECAUSE THEN NO ONE WOULD HATE THE MOVIE, ANYWAYS, CAN WE DO AN JAYLOS RP??!!!!

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments THEY HAVE SO MUCH CHEMISTRY THEY SHOULD BE CANON!!!

Anyways yaasssss we should do a Jaylos Rp

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments LOL YAAAS!

Yay! Can I play Carlos?

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Yes you can definitley be Carlos :)
Should we make characters or nah?

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yay and nah, we already know how they are and look like.

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Alright that's what I thought

So should we come up with a plot or jump in?

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I'm bad at decisions so you choose what we do

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments So am I lol so I flipped a coin XD

The coin says we should come up with a plot

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lol okay...I'm bad at plots too, so what are we gonna do?

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Hmm do we wanna do something after the movie maybe?

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure

message 24: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Ok Uhm I'm having a hard time thinking of something so maybe we should just hump in? XD

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yeah sure

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Ok that's cool

Should they be in a relationship or should they still just be friends at the beginning?

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hmm I wanna see how they would be in an relationship.....X)

message 28: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Yays! Maybe we could do their first date?

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure ^^

message 30: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Coolio who should start?

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Can you?

message 32: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Sure

message 33: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Do you think you can start? I have a headache

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I can try

message 35: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments If you could that'd be great if not I'll start in an hour or so

message 36: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Jay paced outside Carlos and his shared dorm. Carlos had kicked him out a couple hours ago on account of he needed to get ready and that Jay could get ready in Ben's form which was what he did. After a couple minutes he tapped on the door lightly. "Carlos? Are you ready yet?" He called out, leaning on the door frame.

((Sorry if it's terrible I didn't really know how to start off.....))

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carlos was walking around the room, seeing if he needed anything else for his outfit, he was called the male fashionista of the school, he saw this as an insult and normally would ignore anyone. Carlos heard Jay and jumped, " No not Yet!" Carlos managed to squeak, he looked at his outfit in the mirror and then had a eureka moment, he walked over to Jays closet, were Carlos kept most of his clothes, and rummaged around the full closet, he grabbed a white and black tie and put it on around his neck.

message 38: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Jay leaned his head back against the door with a light sigh. "Alright," He said softly crossing his arms in front of his chest. The two of them had come a long way since leaving the Isle of the Lost. Once Jay knew they were staying in Auradon for sure he admitted his feelings for the younger boy. His homophobic father was out of the way and Jay had nobody to be afraid of.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carlos and Jay had grown closer once they knew they'd be staying in Audradon for good, he remembered when Jay first admitted that he had feeling for him, it was the most adorable thing in the world according to the girls. Carlos clears his throat and smiled at himself in the mirror, " I'm ready," Carlos called, Carlos wore a white shirt long sleeve button up and black shorts, his also wore a red vest.

message 40: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Jay straightened up once Carlos said he was ready. He bit his lip nervously reaching up to play with his hair then realizing that he had actually tied his hair back, something he hardly ever did. "Can I come in or?" He asked smiling fondly.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carlos smiled, " Yeah you can come in," Carlos said as he ran a hand through his hair, he frowned at the curly locks, he hated them, he wanted them straightened so that he didn't have this hideous mop upon his head to remind him of his homophobic mother.

message 42: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Jay walked into the room closing the door behind him and heading straight towards his former best friend - now boyfriend. "You look fantastic," He praised, leaning down to kiss his cheek gently.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carlos blushed slightly and he smiled, he turns to look at Jay, " Awe thanks Jay, but I don't look fantastic," Carlos answered.

message 44: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"You know, for being ridiculously smart you can be a little daft sometimes," Jay said fondly. "Carlos you are gorgeous and I don't want you to think otherwise, he said wrapping his arms around Carlos' waist.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carlos groaned, " There are thousands of boys I could have fallen for and I fell for you," Carlos said, he smiled and wrapped his arms around Jays neck, he smiled slightly, " I'm glad I did though," Carlos murmured.

message 46: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Well I'm glad you did too, otherwise sharing a dorm would be pretty awkward," Jay teased running his hand through Carlos' hair. "Anyways are you ready to go? Or do you need a minute?" He asked

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carlos chuckled, he then hugged Jay, " Let's just wait a minute," Carlos answered as he buried his face into Jays shoulder again.

message 48: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Jay nodded "Alright, but let's not take to long I actually do want to take you on that date believe it or not," He joked before burying his nose in Carlos' hair breathing in the younger's scent.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carlos smiled softly, he didn't know wether or not to be happy or nervous about this date, this would be their first date ever and most first dates end up going badly.

message 50: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Whatcha thinkin bout Carlos?" Jay asked backing away slightly so he could look at his boyfriend. Jay could normally tell when something was wrong and he could sense that there seemed to be something bothering him.

« previous 1