Obsessed with True Crime discussion

When The Girl Next Door Kills: The True Story of Rachel Wade: (Booklet)
This topic is about When The Girl Next Door Kills
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > When The Girl Next Door Kills

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11824 comments The release date for this happy-time title was July 13, 2016.

message 2: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments Fishface, have you read it yet? I think this one is a short read. I wonder if it is worth it. ***sigh**

message 3: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11824 comments I found it on Amazon ands noticed it was a new release. I have not read it.

message 4: by Shelley (new)

Shelley | 1225 comments Goodreads says it's only 28 pages.

message 5: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11824 comments Oh, so that's a super-shortie.

message 6: by Shelley (new)

Shelley | 1225 comments Yeah, hard to imagine anything included that you can't get by googling.

Hari Brandl (crochetbuddies) | 546 comments Fishface wrote: "The release date for this happy-time title was July 13, 2016."

Which "When The Girl Next Door Kills" are you writing about? I've found at least 5 available for free for my Kindle.

message 8: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11824 comments The one linked at the top of this discussion!

message 9: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 292 comments It amazes me that people can charge 2.99 for something only a few pages long

message 10: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11824 comments You know, once in a college class we were assigned to find some product that has been advertised for at least 30 years and compare the older ads to the recent ones. Needless to say I chose the Book of the Month Club. What jumped out at me immediately was that the Club, which in the 1950s was selling new hardcovers for $1.95 each, in the Eighties was selling trade paperbacks for upwards of $15 each. Of course things have gotten a lot pricier from there.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.