It's Not Just a Book Club discussion

The Suggestion Box

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jacqueline (Fall In Love With The Sound of Words) (jackey_oh) This will be the forum to share any idea, suggestions, comments, etc.

What are we doing that you don't like? How can we make things better? Let us know your thoughts and we will do our best to adress them.

Thank you!

message 2: by Ashley (last edited Oct 24, 2016 12:00PM) (new)

Ashley Jolly Vater | 65 comments I commented on the poll before I saw this lol Personally, I've just been more busy and, in addition, just haven't felt like picking up a book. So I haven't read on my own, nor have I participated in any read alongs. However, I do think it may be neat if there is a movie adaptation that certain month that maybe that could be an option for a read along and then people could discuss the movie and book if they chose to see it! Not sure how many people would be interested or if even I would keep up, but just something I thought of!

message 3: by Keira (new)

Keira (keira_rogan) | 377 comments Mod
Ashley wrote: "I commented on the poll before I saw this lol Personally, I've just been more busy and, in addition, just haven't felt like picking up a book. So I haven't read on my own, nor have I participated i..."

That sounds like a wonderful idea! As the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them film and screenplay come out at the end of November, perhaps that is an idea for December! I totally know what its like to have no time!

Jacqueline (Fall In Love With The Sound of Words) (jackey_oh) Ashley, that is a great idea! I think Fantastic Beasts would be a brilliant beginning to that as well. I know I will be watching it around the 23rd and I don't know when I will get around to reading it.
As you can see I totally understand busy!! XD so no worries Ashley. I hope your slump quickly dissipates!

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Jolly Vater | 65 comments Me too! I have never read the Harry Potter series and I had planned on marathoning them before Fantastic Beasts came out and my slump hit right before that. I'm still on book 2 lol so hopefully I can finish!

Jacqueline (Fall In Love With The Sound of Words) (jackey_oh) Oh wow! That is quite the marathon! Totally worth it though! Good luck...hopefully you enjoy them all!