Play Book Tag discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6299 comments So, we have decided that the Auctions were a success and to make them a regular, once a month feature.

As a reminder, the auction will work just like a regular auction except we use participation points instead of dollars. We will announce the book (or books), and there will be a starting bid. You may then bid on the book and when the bidding ceases for 24 hours - - then the highest bidder wins! The book will then be shipped to you. Obviously, you must be willing to share your real name and mailing address with the administrators in order to participate. International participants may win one auction per year (sadly the shipping costs often exceeds the value of the books, by a lot).

During the last auction, several kind members were interested in donating books, and some did. If you are interested in doing so, please private message me, but realize that you have to be very committed to shipping them, and the expense can be higher than you might anticipate. We love that our members are so generous, but the follow through is important, and we know this involves real money. If you do donate and ship the books, we will give you 10 participation points for the effort. These points will be retroactive to the past auctions.

So for this month, we have a bundle of four paperbacks:

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
Their Eyes Were Watching God
A Widow for One Year
Half Broke Horses

Let the bidding begin!

message 2: by Booknblues (new)

Booknblues | 5518 comments 5points

message 3: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6299 comments Going once . . .

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments They are all good. I own them all otherwise would have bid :)

message 5: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6299 comments Jen wrote: "They are all good. I own them all otherwise would have bid :)"

Lol, you must be in good company because I thought there would be more bidding on these.

Going twice . . .

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6299 comments **SOLD**

to BooknBlues for a mere 5 participation points!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.