Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Kelly's Book Nook

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (mbaroque) | 7 comments My goal for this read-a-thon is to finally finish A Dance with Dragons! I have two other books on my stack as well: Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation and Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide.

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (mbaroque) | 7 comments Suppose I am a little bit late... but here are my answers!

Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Vancouver, Canada

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
A Dance with Dragons! After I finish it finally, I will start watching the show.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Halloween-sized Caramilk bars

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My family speaks a Cantonese dialect that is an almagation of four regional dialects. It is strange and hard to learn, but I love it.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first! I'm excited about everything!

message 3: by Kelly (last edited Oct 22, 2016 09:04AM) (new)

Kelly (mbaroque) | 7 comments Made better progress in hour 3 - just need to focus! But now it's time to get ready for some grocery shopping. Packing my book with me!

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (mbaroque) | 7 comments Took a way longer break than I intended to!! Must get back at it!

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) | 24 comments Go Reader Go!!!! Hope you are enjoying all of your books.

Keep reading and have fun :)

message 6: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (mbaroque) | 7 comments ♥Robin ♥ wrote: "Go Reader Go!!!! Hope you are enjoying all of your books.

Keep reading and have fun :)"

Thanks!!!

Colona Public Library (colonapubliclibrary) | 197 comments This is about 5 hours after your last post but I hope your reading is going well! ~Ashley

message 8: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (mbaroque) | 7 comments Colona Public Library wrote: "This is about 5 hours after your last post but I hope your reading is going well! ~Ashley"

Thank you!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.