Romance Audiobooks discussion

Claimed by a Highlander (The Douglas Legacy, #2)
This topic is about Claimed by a Highlander
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Audiobook Giveaways > Claimed by a Highlander by Margaret Mallory

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4420 comments Mod
Author Margaret Mallory is giving away five (5) Audible codes for Claimed by a Highlander, The Douglas Legacy #2, to five lucky members. Post a message here if you want to participate.

We will close the giveaway on November 1 at 12:00 midnight EST. Winners will be randomly selected and Margaret will contact you by private message to provide the code. If your profile is set to private, you must change your settings to allow private messaging in order to be selected.

We encourage all winners to post a review here on Goodreads and Audible after you've finished listening to the book.

Good luck!

Description
THE DOUGLAS LEGACY
The Douglas sisters, beauties all, are valuable pawns in their family's bitter struggle to control the Scottish Crown. But when their enemies strike, each Douglas lass will find she’s been left to face them alone.

CLAIMED BY A HIGHLANDER
Lady Sybil Douglas’s fall from court favorite to royal enemy is swift after her brothers are charged with treason and flee Scotland. When a huge Highland warrior appears claiming they are bound by a marriage contract, she’s desperate enough to ride off with him. She’ll worry later about how to escape the wedding.

The last thing Rory MacKenzie needs is a pampered Lowlander wife. He traveled to Edinburgh in the hope of dissolving the ill-begotten marriage contract. But now that the Douglas men have abandoned his would-be bride, he’s honor-bound to protect her.

Sybil and Rory fight scorching passion on their perilous journey to the MacKenzie castle, where murder and intrigue await. When everything is at risk, will they rely on each other and claim their unexpected love before it’s too late?
Claimed by a Highlander (The Douglas Legacy, #2) by Margaret Mallory

message 2: by Tracy T. (new)

Tracy T. (tracy_t) Count me in! I am an audible addict! Would love to listen to this book!
Thanks
Tracy

Barbara (bookwormrdh) | 102 comments Love Highlander books and am addicted to audiobooks! Me! Me!

message 4: by Anne (new)

Anne (crazybakingmom) | 23 comments I am in! Audiobooks make my commute much more pleasant.

message 5: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 563 comments Me too! I love highland romances!!

message 6: by KatieV (new)

KatieV | 98 comments Me too! :)

message 7: by Kbee (new)

Kbee Please count me in. Love anything Scottish and mostly Highland Warriors!

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Jacobo (spiderwebb28) | 4 comments I love audio books!!!

message 9: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 101 comments love highland romances...I'm in

message 10: by Irene (new)

Irene Bañuelos (asanorin) | 51 comments I'd love to get an Audible copy of Claimed by a Highlander.

message 11: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Crossing my fingers. :D

message 12: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (aestuo) | 117 comments Yes please

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Evers (eversr) I never win, but then I will not ever win if I don't enter. Count me in.

message 14: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bc2mc3) | 19 comments Count me in too! Love Audible books and Scottish romance! Thanks for the opportunity!

message 15: by Mainer207 (new)

Mainer207 I haven't listened to these but I love audio romances. I 'd live to win a copy. Thanks

message 16: by Maria (new)

Maria Norona | 6 comments Yes, please. :-)

Adele | 2 comments I'm in! I'm addicted to audible :)

message 18: by Yvette (new)

Yvette | 4 comments Love my audiobooks!

message 19: by Anne (new)

Anne (b00k5) Count me in, please!

message 20: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra Isobel (alexadraisobel) | 7 comments I'm in! Audiobooks rock!

message 21: by Gryphon (new)

Gryphon Meidh (gryphonmeidh) | 1 comments Count me in

message 22: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Goldsby  (jwgoldsby) | 9 comments What a wonderful prize! I would love to win! Good luck everyone!!!

message 23: by Christi (new)

Christi (kira87) | 400 comments I'm in! Thanks!

message 24: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hagopian (debbisuz) Totally hooked on AUDIOBOOKS....much more enjoyable than reading words....audiobooks bring the words to life!

message 25: by Mya (new)

Mya (myab) | 123 comments Sounds like a great story! Thanks for the giveaway!!

message 26: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Evers (eversr) I love books about highlanders, but even more so since I visited the Highlands of Scotland this past June. Crossing my fingers!

message 27: by Sue (new)

Sue | 1116 comments I love highlander books, really any century. All are unique with gorgeous hunks, strong woman and great stories.

message 28: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Rogers Oh my -- I love Highlanders and would love to win.

message 29: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (im1stsherry) | 1 comments I would really love this audio! I listen to books every day! always leave reviews!

message 30: by BiblioJen (new)

BiblioJen | 22 comments I would be delighted to get this audiobook. I am an Audible member and commute about an hour each way every work day. I listen to a LOT of audiobooks! :-)

message 31: by Lynn (new) - added it

Lynn Reynolds (goodreadscomelylibrarysec) | 35 comments I tried listening to audiobooks back in the day when they were on cassette and I was not impressed. Now I'm a real fan and can't get enough. It's nice to see how much better they are and they my commute and working out in the yard much more enjoyable.

message 32: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 453 comments Enter me in. Thanks!

message 33: by JaneA (new)

JaneA | 485 comments I'll throw my hat in, too. :)

message 34: by Ed (new)

Ed Davis (ecda01) | 4 comments Enter me as well, Thank you.

message 35: by Jonetta (new)

And the winners are:

1. Gryphon #22
2. Kathy #33
3. Jennifer #23
4. Barbara #4
5. JaneA #34

Congratulations to all of you! Margaret will contact you by private message.

message 36: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 2008 comments Mod
Congrats to all of the winners.

message 37: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 453 comments Thanks for the giveaway!

message 38: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Mallory (margaretmallory) Congrats to the 5 winners & thanks to all of you who entered!

Margaret

message 39: by Jonetta (new)

Really appreciate you doing this, Margaret!

Barbara (bookwormrdh) | 102 comments This was really exciting to win this! Thanks so much to the author Margaret Mallory!

message 41: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Mallory (margaretmallory) Your welcome & thank you!
Margaret

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.