The Lost Challenges discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives - Announcements > Polls, Polls, Polls

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TLC Mods, Moderator Account (last edited May 05, 2017 06:43AM) (new)

TLC Mods | 7563 comments Mod
We care about what you think of what we're doing at 'The Lost Challenges' so occasionally we'll ask for your opinions with a poll or two.

In this thread you'll find links to all the polls posted so far. Please take the time to vote and let us know your thoughts, we really value your input.

You can also ask questions and make suggestions at any time in the Questions, Suggestions and Feedback thread.

Spotted a broken link? Please let us know about it in the Broken Links thread so we can get it fixed.

Thank you for your help :)

message 2: by TLC Mods, Moderator Account (last edited May 05, 2017 06:39AM) (new)

message 3: by TLC Mods, Moderator Account (last edited May 05, 2017 06:39AM) (new)

'Just for Fun' Polls

Christmas Decorations

message 4: by TLC Mods, Moderator Account (last edited May 05, 2017 06:37AM) (new)

(From July 2016)

Hi everyone,

We've come up with a couple of polls to try and find out what's hot and what's not when it comes to challenges and other activity on TLC.

We'd be really grateful if you could spare a minute to take the polls and share your thoughts. There's only 3 questions so it shouldn't take long and it will help us figure out which direction to go.

The polls are Type, Length, and Team .

Thank you!

message 5: by TLC Mods, Moderator Account (last edited May 05, 2017 06:36AM) (new)

2016 is almost over and we want to know what you think of what the new mod team have done so far. What are we getting right, what are we getting wrong? We've come up with a couple of polls to get your opinions on a) the new challenges we've launched and b) the new non-challenge features we've added. Please vote on the polls and if you have anything else you want to tell us either comment on the poll or in the Questions, Suggestions and Feedback thread. Thank you (in advance) for voting!

New Challenges 2016

New Features 2016

message 6: by TLC Mods, Moderator Account (last edited May 05, 2017 06:37AM) (new)

(From December 2016)

Nothing to do with books or reading but I've added a poll about the "right" time to put up Christmas decorations. My friends are calling me Ebenezer because I don't do mine till mid-December!
What does everybody else think?

Take the poll and leave your comments here: Christmas decorations poll

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.