Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Kelley's Korner

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelley (new)

Kelley (shewolf0316) | 322 comments Mod
My website is down presently until I have time to research a new web host, so I am blog less this round. Here is where I'll post updates, challenges, etc.

message 2: by Kelley (new)

Time for bed! I'm unable to participate as much as usual this time due to other commitments, appointments, etc. I'll participate as much as I can though! I start at 700 AM in my time zone so I'll be finishing my marathon training long run during the first 30-45 minutes of the challenge, listening to an audio book!

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 707 comments Kelley wrote: "Time for bed! I'm unable to participate as much as usual this time due to other commitments, appointments, etc. I'll participate as much as I can though! I start at 700 AM in my time zone so I'll b..."

Good luck with your training and other commitments! Any participation is readathon participation!

message 4: by Kelley (new)

Getting a late start since I'm not feeling well (canceled my training run this AM as a result) but I'm ready to go! First reads are Hold Her Heart by Holly Jacobs and Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini. First listen is 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz.

message 5: by Kelley (new)

Starting hour 3 with one finished book.
Current Read: Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini
Current Listens:
77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz
Three Brides, No Groom by Debbie Macomber

Finished Books:
Hold Her Heart by Holly Jacobs (eBook)

message 6: by Kelley (new)

Starting hour 8 on the balcony with my current read and one of my furry companions.

message 7: by Kelley (new)

Midway through hour 10 and about to eat an early dinner (chili and rice) before work and a forced 4 hour break from the Dewey.

Robin (Saturndoo) (scoobydoo0811) Go Reader Go!!!! Hope you are enjoying all of your books.

Keep reading and have fun :)

message 9: by Kelley (new)

Home from work so settling to finish hour 14 and see how far I get before I need my bed. Current read: still Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini (print)
Current listen: 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz

message 10: by Kelley (new)

Hour 15 of #Dewey #Readathon with my constant companion, Aker, who never ventures from from my side when I'm home.

message 11: by Kelley (new)

Almost through hour 18 with five of my seven furry children keeping me company.

Colona Public Library (colonapubliclibrary) | 197 comments I feel you, I have been driving all day today (thank goodness for audiobooks) but the real fun is cheering everyone on I think...yet here I am now wide awake at 1:05am! I will still enjoy this read-a-thon!! I hope yours is going well too! ~Ashley

message 13: by Kelley (new)

I had so much already going on today I knew participating would be a challenge. I just finished my second book and I'm to bed. I have to be at work at 600 AM. I hope your trip went well!

message 14: by Kelley (new)

Hour 19 and I just finished book #2: Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini. I'm off to bed since I work in the morning. I'll be reading myself to sleep. I have to get up at 500 AM so I'll get to finish with hours 23 and 24. :-)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.