Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Daphne's First-Ever Readathon

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daphne (last edited Oct 21, 2016 07:14PM) (new)

Daphne Delacroix | 6 comments Eeeep! This is my first Readathon and I am totally psyched! I didn't even study for the test I have today because I've been so distracted. Not that that's anything to be proud of...

So my current TBR is as such:

Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
All the Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr
Salt to the Sea - Ruta Sepyts
Anne of Gree Gables - L.M. Montgomery (this is a re-read)
Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Mass (re-read)

This is by no means a set list though. I have all my books here in my room, surrounding my comfy little bed, and I'll be picking and choosing as I go. Re-reads will not be prioritised. I'll be starting with All the Light since I'd already started it (not that I've read more than a few pages yet).

Oh, and good luck to everybody out there!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 707 comments Great list! love Salt to the Sea and Angels & Demons. I haven't read Anne of Green Gables, but I love the movies. And I rated Throne of Glass 5 stars, but I have completely forgotten the plot (my brain refuses to retain the plot of books).

message 3: by Wulfwyn (new)

Wulfwyn  (alaskanbookcafe) | 58 comments It's my first too Daphne and I should be sleeping but I am way too keyed up. I love Anne! Now I want to add her and go back to Green Gables. I started to write my favorite part then realized I would have so many I'd never finish writing them. Haha. Though I do love the ride home with Matthew. Oh but then she meets Rachel and that was something! Haha. My mind is awash in good memories.

Good luck to you!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Good luck! All the Light is a great read.

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) Go Reader Go!!!! Hope you are enjoying all of your books.

Keep reading and have fun :)

Colona Public Library (colonapubliclibrary) | 197 comments Hope you had a great read-a-thon! ~Ashley

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.